I like a guy who has a gf but flirts with me...

Well this is my first post so its a bit confusing....

Ok well I like this guy nd weve been out before but it didnt work out nd that was my fault bcuz I got worried. I like him again nd we're both major flirts. We've always flirted heaps but lately it seems to be getting much more. He has a gf hes been with for months nd she knows me nd stuff nd she knows im a flirt but shes kool nd stuff but for a while theyve been having relationship problems. I think he likes me too cuz lately hes been flirting way more then he usually does nd he wants to be alone with me more. I dont feel that bad about the girlfriend bcuz she keep sstarting * * * * with him nd he hates it then she cries nd he has to forgive her so shes not really helping it nd hes getting pissed nd stuf. Even though i like him heaps i give him advice for his relationship bcuz i want him to be happy. IM not really sure what I should do nd if i should jst like him or tell him or tel one of my frendz... my bestie of course knows nd a couple of close frendz but yeah... any advice for this situation.

well i recomend u back up a bit because u can obviously see that your making it a little hard for him to decide, not going against u, i've been in the same situation as the guy and seen many girls in the same situation as u. i just recomend that you back up from him a bit and u neva know he might come to you, but what eva he decides he will be happy and that is what u want.

I have been there done that, not a fun situation to be in.I found out he was seeing someone all along,she was long didtance and frankly I had hope that she wouldn't come back.

This is all very fresh for me.

I had this guy friend now we were good friends then we got pretty close and I though he was having feelings for me he was flirty and touchy feely and all that,I was estatic because I was in love with him all along.

I figured it out the pieces finally came together,she was away he needed comfort and I was there for him.But I got a broken heart along the way ..all the times spent with him thinking he loved me too..it doesnt pay to get that close sometimes.

Someone always ends up hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been there done that, not a fun situation to be in.I found out he was seeing someone all along,she was long didtance and frankly I had hope that she wouldn't come back.

This is all very fresh for me.

I had this guy friend now we were good friends then we got pretty close and I though he was having feelings for me he was flirty and touchy feely and all that,I was estatic because I was in love with him all along.

I figured it out the pieces finally came together,she was away he needed comfort and I was there for him.But I got a broken heart along the way ..all the times spent with him thinking he loved me too..it doesnt pay to get that close sometimes.

Someone always ends up hurt.

Awww it's ok, I feel bad I shouldn't have made you remember that I'm sorry](*,) I can be a bit doughy sometimes...

I think you need to distance yourself from him, for both of your sakes. You would benefit from it because not being around him would make you think of him less (after a few days), and he would have to make some decisions and priorities. Until he's officially single, he's unavailable and not open for the taking. There's no sense in becoming emotionally attached to him at such a high price. I would drop all expectations of being with him and move on.

The way things are, the situation is too messy for anything meaningful to arise from it.