"Maybe you need to re-evaluate us"

last night me and my g/f were on the phone...we started talkiing about alot of things...like how much i have changed and how much shes has changed since i had left and cmae back form the navy....she asked me a few weird questions that has me a lil worried....we were tlaking about me re-evaluating my life after the navy becuz now i dont have a career and i have to find a way to go to school and what not...and in the re-evaluating convo she told me i also had to look at us and re-evaluate her and i as a couple...does this mena she already has and is waitng for ym answer? or does this mean she knows she doesnt wanna be with me and is waiting to see if i make that decision so she doesnt have to hurt me? im a lil worried...

Maybe she fears that you've changed and wants to give you space to explore all these new possibilities open to you in the near future?

Or maybe she thinks that the two of you have changed so much that the chemistry has been compromised.

There are a lot more maybe's I can come up with. Why don't you do as she requested and do some reflection, but the next time you two talk ask her to be more explicit? Also ask her what she thinks of the relationship. It's normal to have doubts after being apart, but the two of you can work through them together.