Cyber cheating husband

shakiez48

My husband, who's 43 has to take sexual stimulants to have decent sex, the problem is that he also wants sex from others as well. He was the same way when he used drugs ten years ago. Meth made him extremely horny. Now he takes these pills, and there doing the same thing. This is the only time I get great sex forhours rather then three minute romps here and there. He's signing up to different sites looking for both bi-sexual, gay and other married people in our area to hook up with. When he's straight, it's excuse after excuse for not having sex. I can't believe these and other drugs can do this to him, but it does. He keeps telling me that I'm the one who needs something for sexual arousal as well, that wer'e never on the same page, never horny when he wants it, not when I do. Thats the only time I can get great sex, is when he takes his pills, then even afterwards he goes online looking.

Hi Shakiez48,

And welcome to eNotalone!

Is it possible to find a time when you both desire to have sex? I think your husband goes to sexual stimulants because his sexual needs are not being met. I hope your husband would not require these additional sexual stimulants should a mutual time for sex be found. I hope that helps.