Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for men....coworker making a lot of eye contact???

oneshygal

for men....coworker making a lot of eye contact???

This guy at work always walks past my office and peeks in to make eye contact a lot. We will hold each others gaze until he completely passes. My mind is going crazy trying to interpret his eye contact. I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute
    2) why is the weirdo staring at me?
    3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!

If you guys were noticing alot of eye contact from a female coworker you were not interested in,would you keep staring? Or would you try to avoid looking at her as to not lead her on?

Here's some more info...he once said "hi" to me and I froze, he then another time stopped in front of my door to ask a stupid question and I froze yet again. We do not work in the same department and his office is in the back corner by itself so there's no way for me to do a so-called "drive by" to try anything else.

Thanks for your opinions!

robowarrior
    Just ask him out directly in his face. Really there's no doubt this guy likes you. Because if he wasn't interested he wouldn't gaze at you,that's for sure. So well its really now for you to decide , don't waste time tho. If you never respond he will take that as a sign that you aren't interested.

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Next time he walks by, lift up your hand in a brief wave, and say "hey". He'll either say "hey" back, or he'll stop and say, "Yeah?", and you'll say, "Oh, I was just saying hi...I keep seeing you walk by. Where do you work?" See how he responds. You will have opened the door for him to bust a move with out having thrown yourself at him in case he doesn't dig you.

MacGyverRI
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshygal [Register to see the link]
    I'm guessing he could be thinking a few things:

1) she's really cute
    2) why is the weirdo staring at me?
    3) let's walk by her again I can get an ego boost when she stares me down! hahaha!
    4) When is this girl going to give me a decent response so I can ask her out. This is a co-worker situation!

Name
    Hi, whenever i see women I like I tend to give them eye contact too without even realising it sometimes, I don't know why because im quite shy in asking women out so maybe he's the same, he almost definatly likes you if he peeks in everytime he walks past.

Respond by giving him a little smile when you have eye contact so he knows your fond, who knows, maybe he'll start something or even ask you out...

Ipso Fracto Man
    El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula
    Am I the only one who thinks staring at a co-worker is creepy?

Skylines&&Turnstiles
    Next time he looka at you give him a nice friendy smile and start up some conversation

TheRedQueen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipso Fracto Man [Register to see the link]
    Nope, I'd have to agree, that staring can and often times is, quite creepy.

9. 09-12-2006, 04:51 AM

Markers
    well if they stare like this it's probably a bit creepy and it doesn't mean anything good, but if it's more like.. glancing or something, that's a lot better and I would take the chance in that case

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipso Fracto Man [Register to see the link]
    Not if the two like eachother, but yeah it's creepy if some icky guy is staring at me. Especially when I'm running errands and I happen to glance around and see some maintainance guy openly staring at my butt with a creepy smile on, as if he'd ever get near it...ewwww...ooops....sorry...rant...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Did I come on too strong? 21 (F) & 23 (M) SUPER LONG
I met this guy a few weeks ago. He came to my birthday and he really took an interest in me. He was a friend of a friend, so I guess not a total
Should I approach him?
There is a guy in my class that I've always liked, but I never talked with. In fact, I am timid and I've had some problems with my teeth for months
Co-worker acting really weird (what's her deal?)
I have a new co-worker since a couple of months. When I met her my long term relationship had been slowly dying for months, maybe longer. She was
Likeing a coworker
I like this guy at work every time i see him i get butterflies when he sees me he gives me a hug and he says hey pretty girl.what should I do ignore
What does it mean when a girl says "your my love"
Been talking to this girl for a while and she said it to me. Could it possibly be a hint that she has feelings for me? Or is starting to?
Why would he act like this towards me?
I go to college and earlier today during my breaks between classes, this guy started to talk to me and flirt with me. He also called me babe, he
Does this guy like me? And if so, what should I do?
There's this guy who's in my Geometry class, who's a Junior. I'm a sophomore. He's also a football player and I Occasionally get the feeling that he

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice