Girl mad at me, how to apologize?

ttxbcx

Probably in the wrong area, although it's about emotions I guess

The problem is, there's this girl I liked. I actually liked her so much I started following her around at school. (STUPID I did anything to be with her, but she didn't like it (I guess I know why )

Before that, she just acted normal to me, but she's quite mean to me right now.. I'd just want us to act normal again, but, I already tried apologizing a few times, but she doesn't really seem to listen to me...

I don't now how to act when she's around me..

I'd really like it if we could at least act normal, especially since we're quite much near each other at school...

How can I make clear I'm sorry, and what can I do to make her act normal to me?

Spend a few weeks away from her, no talking, no looking, no following, you have nothing to do with her. Sadly though long term damage may have been done, she may think you're a little nutty and not want you around ever. If you like a girl don't follow her around, just say hi and talk every now and then. You follow her around and you start to infringe on her personal space and it can be very annoying to turn around and someone always be RIGHT THERE.

Good Luck.

i would say if she is upset with you for following her and coming on too strong- the way you can really show her how sorry you are - is to stop trying to follow her- just say hi when you see her. This way she knows you really are sorry.

Sometimes, i feel, that actions speak louder then words.

I already did stop following her around, but I still do stupid things when she's around, because I have no clue how to treat her..

But I guess I can try to ignore her

Spend a few weeks away from her, no talking, no looking, no following, you have nothing to do with her. Sadly though long term damage may have been done, she may think you're a little nutty and not want you around ever. If you like a girl don't follow her around, just say hi and talk every now and then. You follow her around and you start to infringe on her personal space and it can be very annoying to turn around and someone always be RIGHT THERE.

Basically the same advice the other one gives, so I guess ignoring her for a while is the way to go.. I thought I already said in my first post that I know know it was stupid? ;(

Don't apologize to her about anything. That will just remind her more that you did something wrong. The key is to make her think that you did something right, but if she won't talk to you she probably is not interested so you should let her talk to you. Don't talk to her or follow her around as much. She knows where you are and will talk to you IF she is interested.

• 1 year later...

ttxbcx, I know exactly what you're going through...because I'm going through the exact same thing at the moment I guess I can't really help you much but I do know this; ignoring her will make things worse. These guys are right, you ought to give her some space, but when you are around her try your best to act casual, don't be mopey or pay attention to her and her only. Anger will fade out eventually, just give it time. Anyone else got some good tips?

• 8 months later...

well this happened me not so long ago you have to give a reason or some thing nice to say like i say to her " what i said was wrong and if what i said makes you never makes you speak to me again then so be it then i might of ruined that one day but at least i cant ruin anymore on you" nd a tear filled her eye nd she gave me a hug

hope that helps you

I have a similar problem,

I was at a party wednesday night drinking. I had too much to drink so I dont remember exactly what I did but friends who were there told me I was starting to hit on her friend, they told me I was hugging her, etc

I was so drunk I dont even remember seeing her in the party

They told me she left mad at me. I probably wont see her until next saturday but I sent her a message yesterday on Myspace saying sorry if I did something stupid, etc

She was online today but didnt replied didnt even read the message

I dont know what to do

• 1 year later...

i know what your going through.. i went through the same process with a girl.. i basically did the same thing you did but i didnt do stupid things when i was around her.. if she ignores you dont get sad its either shes not interested or she is playing hard to get.. make her feel guilty and make her seem like you didnt do anything to get the cold shoulder.. i did the same thing to the girl i liked and now were together... BUT this can only happen if she is INTERESTED.. when your around her act like yourself but dont do stupid things or say stupid things those are turn offs to girls and let her be the first one to talk to you and when she does dont start rambling just reply with few words.

• 2 years later...

Archived