Am I forgetting anything before I go?

Marlena, I was so happy to see you post, you are an inspiration. Thank you for all you are sharing, it is so helpful. You are amazing... you really are. Have you spoken to your husband yet.. if not, do so when you are ready.. you deserve an honest conversation and so does he...

thinking of you, best, blender

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlene

Failure in not an option, sometimes we just don't get it right the first time. It's not the shot you just had girl, it's the one that is in front of you that counts. If you don't like your situation, then change it you do have choices. But taking your own life should not be one of them. It is the ultimate selfish act !

One door closes and another one opens. I don't know the pain you are going through, but I do know we all suffer in many ways. And sometimes things don't work out the way we had planned. I love movies and I like movies with happy endings. Your life is like a movie, because you get to write your own script and the ending and we all deserve a good ending. And if you don't like the way it's going in the movie business we call that a re-write. So start thinking girl, and think hard about how you are going to change the bad things you now have going in your life. When YOU change, the things in your life will change, and things will get better. You are young and have plenty of time to do whatever you put your mind to work to doing. So do something, anything ...........

But what your talking about, is not ever an option. "Not Ever" Life is for the living, start living it !

God Bless

Kuhl

Marlene..i guess that's how it feels , that's how my little sister felt about 2 months ago; my mum was "in hurry" to spend the rest of her life with her partner, because of that, my sister was treated with so much hate.. it was too much for a teenager, especially coming from those people that are supposed to show you "the way" in life. She decided to jump in front of a tube train (metro) but because she was spotted crying by the station's supervisor on the cctv, and because of a lucky choice of line (one that does not have power on the tracks but at the top of the train) she's alive! Why am i sharing this? To tell you about the problems that our family has had since, even if that was only a failed attempt; we all have fallen apart, badly; i only speak with my sister now, and i know, i feel that's how is going to be forever.

That is what your family will most probably do, blame each-other, trying hard to understand.. but they will never. You will leave them with no chance to be happy. Ever.

Take a day at the time and pull together, if you don't care for yourself at the moment, then do it for them! you are not a teenager anymore (like my sister).. try to take control, please. We all have been victims of this cruel world at some point in life, but we all have to find the courage to battle on. I know it's easy for me to say this, and i know sometimes we are so caught up in our desperation that it's almost impossible to see that there's always a way. Marlene, do you really want to emotionally- psychologically destroy your loved ones? Slow down, keep it simple, don't think too hard, take time to find yourself; a good starting point will be a healthy diet, i mean fresh organic fruit&veg. are designed to make us feel good.. o.d. on them!! ok jokes apart.. life is hard at times but what you were considering will make it even harder for those left behind. A day at the time, slowly clear your head from that evil "solution" and LOVE will come through to show you the way. You are not alone, never.

you are forgetting that there are always options.

i know this from family experience.

my sister considered suicide alot and her ex fiance attempted suicide which failed. it is something so distructive its unreal. you cant even anticipate, imagine or comprehend what you are about to do, take away, change.

for everyone around you, yourself, others to come. your daughters, husband. everyone.

even if you think youve thought about it enough and covered all options, answered all questions and come to this as a sum total. then i honest, without a doubt think your wrong. you can do something different, take a different path.

ask yourself. could you commit suicide infront of the people who love you? how would that make you feel? how would that make them feel? is that not worth living? can you actually confront those around you and make them watch? no..

but as much as you wouldnt do it, youd be doing it in spirit once youve commited suicide. youd leave so many unanswered questions, with or without letters.

why?

what could i have done to stop her?

how could i have changed things?

is this my fault?

do i want to live?

your daughters will wonder why, how, what, where, when, for what SPECIFIC reason, love.. was there any if you had gone?

they wont have a mum, any form of foundation.

you may feel as though you have noone.. but they have someone until you take that away.

you have so much to live for, to see, to want, to hear, feel, know.

dont end it now.

talk.

hpe all is well.

neva

You are being selfish to your family and anyone who loves you. Life is tough sometimes but it's how we get through it that makes us strong. If my mom killed herself, I don't know what I would do. A giant chunk of me would be ripped out. And no one/ nothing would be able to fill it. DOn't do this to your family. Live life to the fullest and please talk to me because I need to talk to you more. Just send a message to me. It will be the worst mistake you ever make if you kill yourself.