LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Journal De Allie

Journal De Allie

ugh. this just keeps getting lovlier everyday no? I am just sick of everything. Bill, you're so happy with your girlfriend Rebecca and I have to see you both at work every effin day. It stinks. Like, I don't know what your problem is or anybody else's in the world is right now. I don't really care. It suffocates me to be around you. Like, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I GET A CHANCE?! I knew you better than anybody because we were best-friends for so long. I know so much about you...but just because I wasn't a Christian like you and was instead an Atheist!? UGHH! That's why I'm still stuck on you because you NEVER gave me my chance to be the best person in the world I could be. You know, that's the reason our whole society is going down into the gutter...NO ONE GIVES SOMETHING NEW A CHANCE. That's all I ever asked for. Just one chance.

A chance from my parents. A chance from my friends. A chance from YOU. But, you and your weird morals get in the way. I know so many Christians who date people from other religions. We're in the 21st century man. Like, catch up...no woman wears little petticoats and has a heart-attack when they see some type of blood. NO ONE sits at home and knits like a granny each day...absolutely no one gets fines for kissing in public anymore. The Blue Paper law doesn't exist.

You were so scared of me because I was different...because I dared to be something other than your "ideal barbie doll". I'm sorry that you won't get a chance with me. I'm different and I LOVE it. I LOVE the way I am and wouldn't change it for ANYONE in the world. i'm sorry I fell in love with you, but being with someone is just being yourself except you're with someone else. If YOU expected me to morph myself into a little prissy nun, I REFUSE. You're looking for something that little girls look for...the peppery little girls who wear polka-dotted skirts and neon blinding shirts with little ribbons in their hair, bouncing around telling everyone about how "muscular and tall and god-knows-what" their prince charming will be. WELL NEWSFLASH MISTER, but last time I checked, Cinderalla was the cause of the ultimate decline of the Western Society! There is no such things as pumpkins that turn into carriages or teacups that talk. We're in the real world now buddy. You're already have your little ideals set for some superhuman chick thats never gonna come around. Sorry to be the one to break it 2 ya bud but uhh...you're looking for something that DOESNT exist!

but haha, i'm laughing at you because while you're looking for your unicorn that your mommy taught you about when you were effin 2 years old...you're missing out man. i've stopped feeling sorry for myself a long time ago...I just feel sorry for you now. I'm sorry you cant handle dating someone who's different. I'm sorry that you let other people change how you feel, I'm sorry that you feel like we're not meant to be because I'm of a different race. I'm sorry you're not aware of the fact that more than 50% of marriages are inter-racial. I'm sorry you're theory is similar to Hitler's "blonde-hair-&-blu-eyes" perfection. I'm sorry you're a boy stuck in a man's body. I'm sorry you will never grow up and experience the many different things that life has to offer to you. I'm sorry that you're afraid to be an iconoclast. I'm sorry that you're scared of change. I'm sorry that you thought that it could never work out between us. I'm sorry that you'll never know what could've been. I'm sorry that you're SCARED to be someone else. I'm sorry that you whimper away like a puppy as soon as you're faced with someone who is a bit different...maybe for the best. I'm sorry that you're NEVER going to get to live the best out of life because you're a COWARD. But most of all....

I'M SORRY that you missed out on the most wonderful relationship that you could've had with me just because I was of a different race or religion or whatever the hell the reason was that "your god didn't want us to be together". [= Baby, I'm sorry...but if you come back...i will never take you back.

Like, I can't help but think you still have feelings for me because of the freaking way you look at me everytime i walk by or anything...but you know, I just can't keep holding on to that thought because i don't think I could ever take back someone who is as selfish and ignorant as you are....I'm starting to dislike you with a passion now. WHY ON EARTH would you do something like that to me? I NEVER did anything bad to you. I believe 1003491034% in karma and you're gonna pay for it. You're gonna pay for it bad one day. I'm sorry but I can't hold on to loose strings of memories...yes bill, i'm letting the last one go. i'm not waiting for something that may never exist or be there for me. We are not for me. I'm glad you're greatly happy with rebecca and it kills me to see you guys together BUT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?! You were a donkey for leading me on like that and then going out with my best-friend. YOU SUCK! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY because YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE FOR VERY SOON. Well Mr. Bill, this is my goodbye to you and all of your stupid memories...I let go...how can i lean on something thats never going to be there in time? How can I just live for something that may never be?! I can't! and I KNOW there are some people you can never get over...but

BILL, YOU SON OF A GUN, are NOT one of them.
    Last edited by Allie.; 08-28-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Bill, okay, so i don't understand why you have to be a complete [donkey] after the break-up. I wasn't even the one to BREAK UP with YOU! You were the one that did it, remember? I think you just turned a more radical religious guy over the summer because now you have this super cool christian religion [btw sorry to all you who are christians...i love christians and i have no problem with it. i find christianity a fascinating religion and i LOVE christ but I DO have a problem with extremists of the religion] either way, Bill, you have your super cool christian religion, and a SUPER DOOPER CHRISTIAN girlfriend who is oh-so-lovely. You can even go and listen to your CHRISTIAN music and read the bible together and stay within 3 feet of eachother and go read the quotes about love from the corinthians together. ohhh yayyyy for YOU! I think your stupid maniaco ego has risen to the skies. I don't understand why the HELL you're being so mean to me about it. Now that you're with Rebecca and considering she was my friend, she's a great girl and is gorgeous...you think: "ohh...i can't believe i had feelings for average Allie...i mean, i'm so happy with this gorgeous and god-damn nice CHRISTIAN girl and I can't believe I fell for someone who was etc. etc. etc." DEAR GOD BILL! ACCEPTANCE DEAR ACCEPTANCE! Acceptance is seeing with your heart and not through your eyes. All these visions of * * * * have blurred your eyes. okay? Christianity is about love and acceptance for all people. Christ loved everybody!!!! You're so stuck up on stupid * * * *ty versions of the religion that YOU'VE created and obviously, no one else believes. I mean, I can understand why you'd be concerned about crap like that if we were approaching marriage but we WEREN'T! I NEVER asked for "forever", I JUST asked for a chance and YOU DIDn'T even give that to me. You're going to be so hurt one day..ughhh. AHHHADLKFJAKDFJADKLFJADKLFJA! I HATE YOU! I mean, we were BEST FRIENDS. DIDN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!?!?! OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!! I valued our friendship at least and you didn't even give a * * * * about it. EVERYTHING I DID used to be so cute and funny, and now its just annoying and obnoxious to you!? I just hate you, okay? WHERE is the person I KNEW? OR maybe, you were NEVER that person...or maybe you changed into an obnoxious dude yourself. Either way, you're being an * * * and you are the biggest jerk I know and you know...I've just realized...this isn't about me. I didn't wage this war. I didn't pick this war. I don't understand this war. I'm not going to think about this war, and I'm not going to use it as my excuse to not feel good any more!

* * * * * * *!
    Last edited by Allie.; 09-05-2006 at 08:45 PM.

no offence but do enot give away big magnifying glass?

I think i might go for one for you allie...bigger fonts can help lol

lol I was just thinking that...imagine how small her handwriting must be

Bronze Member
    ouch I give up trying, my eyes hurt 8)

Wear sunglasses

Seeeee now your mean comments scared her off...yo all should be ashamed of yourselves!

Allie.

You are an awesome chick and you will get through this.

WoW. I was just about to make another stupid crack about the font when I saw the post above me and it dawned on me that there might be a serious issue you are trying to write here allie...so I read the posts...

I guess I didn't bother reading it b/c of the font..tho it's really not to hard to read, and from some other posts of yours I had this image that you were all-happy and fun, but I guess noone like that gets to come here in the first place.. so what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry if those jokes affected you, I never meant to belittle your feelings or anything like that just jonied in the fun without thinking too much...and obviously you didn't want that in here.

Once again I apologize and please keep posting your journal, you write very well and come off as a really intelligent girl with sound logic and great humour

sowwy

you are all silly.

you think that i can call all of you losers and geeks and 'tards and not take a joke back?

well...you guys are WRONG!

MY FEELINGS ARE SO HURT. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS. YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW...ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE [and so am i] and gosh.

btw. for those of you who don't know me. i'm rarely ever serious and this was one of those times that i wasn't serious.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice