Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Journal De Allie

ummm...like plz like don't like report me like for saying that ^

ugh.

Reported you to the FBI....please keep posting from the federal penitenciary..
    And seriously, keep writing your journal, you have the best written journal here

LoL... I like that, don't be used though

And yes loserpants is a kindergarten term, do you have a problem with that?

i like my loserpants.
    its not nice to hurt people's feelings fallboy.
    it makes those little water drops fall down from your eyes.
    it means you're sad.
    and sometimes i get sad.
    and this time, it was you who made me sad.
    i think you should go in the corner and think about what you've done.

Awww my apologies to the loserpants...I didn't want to hurt you loserpants...it's not your fault, you were called pants before you were bought by your current owner

I'll go to the corner but the thinking part is going to be tough.. come on my only neuron, you can do it...

LoL...

Don't push yourself out of bed again

dear. b. -sigh- you're an * * *. i hate you. basically. I mean, you're just stupid and you need to die sometime soon so i can start living again. I just hate you and I hate your stupid girlfriend [aka as my stupid ex-best-friend] Im so glad you're happy with her...you make me want to puke when i see you both together at work. but whatever, its not even my loss mr. b, because you see....when you look back upon your life a few years from now...you'll regret it...and you know mr. b...even if it was temporary, you helped me achieve one of my goals...i changed your mind about forgetting your radical beliefs and radical racism...i changed you b. and you'll never be the same again...

i just hate people, in general. I hate those best-friends that backstab you and talk * * * * behind your back. I hate those boyfriends that cheat on you with some girl who promised to have sex with them. I hate those friends who just put pressure on you for believing what you believe. I hate those idiots who go around laughing so freaking annoyingly on everything. I hate those eye-rollers that roll their eyes with uncontrollable pleasure when someone dares enough to be themselves. I hate those clones that walk down college hall-ways, sticking out their breasts. I hate those people that just won't shut up about how to correct yourself. I hate those people who are constantly trying to find something wrong in everyone. I hate those people who fall in love with me and then wont go out with me because i'm of a different religion. I hate changing people temporarily and then realizing you failed because you didn't change them completely. I hate people who talk and talk and talk and don't listen. I hate people who give you so much freaking work that you can't do anything in your life. I hate people who bounce around with their inflated egos. I hate that friend that goes out with your ex even though she promised she wouldn't. I hate those fake-smiling * * * * *es that smile at you accross the movie theatre and as soon as you leave, they like * * * * you over. i hate those people whom you try to help and then they find something wrong in them helping you. I just hate hate hate hate hate those people who walk around with ignorance piled up on their shoulders as high as houston. I hate those people who always walk all over people when they are really low. I hate those people that believe in God. I hate those people that don't believe in God. I hate myself for being confused at everything. I hate myself for hating everything. I just hate the world right now. I hate the grass and I hate the sky and I hate the door that jammed itself into my pinky and I hate sleep because it compells me to fall into bed even when i dont' want to and I hate food because it makes me dependent on something and I hate people. and I hate everything. I hate people- you can never count on them. they always let you down and i hate them all..

the funny thing is...all the people that i mentioned above...i've taken some role of them sometimes...so i guess i just hate the nature of a person in general cuz all of us have done that crap.

Hey...something tells me you might be a little upset tonight

Listen...I too hate most of the things you do about people and I came to the conclusion most people are selfish and shallow...just remember that not all of them are. If you think of yourself as a good person, there's proof right there not all of them are...you just need to get rid of the bad ones and pick the good ones to hang around.

Remember you are a normally happy-going joyful person, and this is just a small feeling-down phase that will pass in due time...

oo, i am so tired! so i may sound high as i write this but actually, i don't need to get high off of crap like that....i get high off of angels [disguised as my best-friends]. Anyway, "B" has changed soo much. Its unbelievable. He's so mean to everyone now and his ego has been inflated to the maximmum because he's dating this really hot girl [aka my ex-bestfriend] who has been trying to become friends again...what a retard. Anyway, it kinda cracks me up! When I look at B, i don't feel pain, hatred, love, like, loneliness or any emotions...you know why? Because he's just another guy walking around. He's NOT the person i was in love with and am still in love with. The person i really loved was his soul...the person that he was...and I will always love that soul and try to find a similar one in someone else cuz i love that soul--i don't love b. I love the soul [= the person who he was [= and i will always love that soul [= I'm so happy, i've finally reached an internal relief within myself. [= its been about 6 months since i started NC and now i have to see his girlfriend and him everyday and i feel no pain. i'm just happy now. [= i'm surrounded my great ppl. i love lauren. I have no idea what i would do without her. We've been best-friends for so long and i just cant even imagine how my life would be without her. she makes the rain turn into a rainbow. I love that kid. anyway, even though i want to stay single...i know about 39481 people that have been hitting on me and trying to go out and thats always a self-esteem booster. i don't know. oh well. lifee is good. but so is chicken.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice