Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Getting my life back on track

Getting my life back on track

Okay well i have quit my chef work it just made me feel really depressed and i just wasnt happy at all. So now i have another job my sister works there and got it for me and i start tomorrow, i really hope it goes well, i think it will because i have meet a few people there when i go see my sis at work and they all seem really nice and easy going people.

I showed my friend that tread i wrote about her (what her uncle did to her) and she said omg you really care about me alot, i said of corse i do, so she has agreed to go get help and she wants me to go with her for the first time and maybe a few after that, she just scared and doesnt want to go threw this alone, so i agreed to go with her if thats what she wants.

My sister is still not eatting properly and has lost a little more wieght, she wont go see a doctor or get help for it, so i have stoped telling her to go get help and im just keeping a close eye out on her all the time, and now i work at the same place as her so if she faints i will make sure she will go to the hospital this time.

So i guess i am slowly getting my life back together and i feel better aswell, so thats really good8-)

Hi Kita,

Originally Posted by kita
    Okay well i have quit my chef work it just made me feel really depressed and i just wasnt happy at all. So now i have another job my sister works there and got it for me and i start tomorrow, i really hope it goes well, i think it will because i have meet a few people there when i go see my sis at work and they all seem really nice and easy going people.
    A new job grows you too. Nice stable people in your life will help you to feel happy and grow more. Good your sis has more time with you, it will help her.
    I showed my friend that tread i wrote about her (what her uncle did to her) and she said omg you really care about me alot, i said of corse i do, so she has agreed to go get help and she wants me to go with her for the first time and maybe a few after that, she just scared and doesnt want to go threw this alone, so i agreed to go with her if thats what she wants.
    We talked about that in the other thread, it's great you did that. Now, let me caution you. Setbacks happen - do not let it bother you if she does back out, Do not get upset or sad!! Just tell her she should move at her own pace and that you will be there for her.
    My sister is still not eatting properly and has lost a little more wieght, she wont go see a doctor or get help for it, so i have stoped telling her to go get help and im just keeping a close eye out on her all the time, and now i work at the same place as her so if she faints i will make sure she will go to the hospital this time.
    Look after your sister the same as your friend. Be positive, kind and very patient! Be yourself, but do not be "too" cheerful around her as she may feel more depressed by "too" much happiness around her.
    So i guess i am slowly getting my life back together and i feel better aswell, so thats really good8-)
    You do get your life back together. It's great! As ever, I am proud of you Kita! About how you grew the last months, how you care, how you realize the world, how you look after your small world!

Great you made a journal!
    Last edited by nottoogreen; 08-20-2006 at 07:25 AM.

Hi Kita,

Good to hear that you friend is accepting help from others and that will benefit her in the long run.

I am also glad to hear you have a new job. You will meet new people, make new friendships and learn new things which will help you develop you more as a person and give you more life experience in general.

Please keep posting in this journal.

PR

Okay well i worked today, it was so good i just loved it so much, i am just casual at the moment for one month then i will be full time coz someone is quiting, so that will be good, and then they want another person to be casual so i am going to try get my younger brother into it, he wants to and i know he will have a high chance at getting it, hes a real good worker.

A good friend of mine might be moving with her mother and younger sis and well i really dont want her to go. My ex bf is back in my life just as a mate and wants to hang out next weekend and go to the movies or something, so i might go.

Okay well work was good again only did one stupid thing but oh well i am slowly forgetting it (well trying to), i am just so tried but when i go to lay down i am just right a wake i just cant sleep, i am getting a really bad headach, i feel sick in the gut and well i work again tomorro, i just want to go in a black whole and die.
    Last edited by NKP; 08-22-2006 at 04:52 AM.

Hi Kita,

I hope you sleep better tonight. Do not over-think. Look forward to looking after your small world tomorrow!

In case your period is around the corner, many women feel lousy. I always am really careful with my gf not to make her upset. You also could look for Asian herbal treatment which reduce pain and make it flow easier. Dunno if that is availble in AU though, but it should be. Otherwise, see a doctor.

Okay well where do i start, I found out my friend she is goingback to hospital tomorro coz she isnt eatting properly, she has been in and outta hospital since the start of the year, i try to help her but i cant she has to want to help her self first but she doesnt even want to help her self at all, she doesteven care if she dies, she wants to be happy and the only way she will be happy is that everyone will just leave her alone and let her not eat and that she will be skinny, A few of her friends couldnt put up with the presure and all so they have nothing to do with her anymore and that really hurt her alot, i told her that i will always be there for her. But i am glad she is going back to hospital but i dont really dont think its going to help her it never has, and it just makes her really depressed, she doesnt evn eat when shes in hospital anyway, she just drinks that stuf i forget what its called but it helps put wieght on.

And a really close friend of mine is leaving next week, i dont want her to leave but she has to be with her mother and her sister, so i do understand why she has to go

9. 08-25-2006, 02:20 AM

Guess all you can do is to encourage your sister until she is ready to change. Try to encourage her to seek therapy.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice