LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Kids are fun++

Mac's pain

Mac is a smart boy, more sensitive than Uli, but less than Jan. Mac's mom has a baby daughter who stays with her and her husband in the US.

When they visited together, Mac wanted to touch his step sister and step-dad pushed him away along with a remark like "he is dirty", of course Mac was sad about it. During a long car ride, Mac vomited and step dad got mad at him.

His mother does not have much brainz and enjoys easy life. She does not think deep. She called Mac and tells him she will send a present, nothing arrives. Recently, she called Mac to tell him she want's him to move to the US next year. Mac got stomach pains. I do not think that moving to the US ever will happen and if so how will Mac be? Thus we talked to her that she should cut out that kind of talk.

We build Mac up and keep him happy.

I can say that all kids get along very well and rarely quarrel and are there for each other.

Fang's sleepover

Last night I asked how Fang was doing. Mimi said she is staying at her appartment together with 2 girl friends and a gay-boy friend - all classmates. My jaw dropped. I confirmed that the boy is not Fang's bf. Mimi unconcerned: Fang knows what she is doing, it's just a sleepover. Mimi knew the kids from earlier visits.

I commented that the boy may be BI or acting and I do not want them staying together. Mimi: Don't worry, Fang knows and if she get's pregnant it is her pain. I left it at that, Mimi is at times stubborn as a buffalo.

Looks like this journal will live up to its title.
    Last edited by nottoogreen; 08-19-2006 at 06:49 AM.

More on Fang

Mimi went to Fang's school for a meeting with teachers, no problems to report and reasonable grades.

Mimi's dad is tough, he always was. He still hits Fang and she basically refuses to go to the village.

Tough dad made Mimi tough. And naughty too. One day age 21 she brought a popular "handsome" boy to a room who duly did the deed, got her pregnant and further donated VRDL as a bonus.

Mimi and Fang were not close until recently, I was talking for years - it seems to be an aversion toward Fang's dad. I explained to Mimi many times that it was her mistake to bring a boy to a room.

I was even unaware of Fang being Mimi's daughter until I read a translation of the birth certificate one day which stated that Cleo was the 2nd child. That at least explained why Mimi looked beautifully mature and curvy when I met her.

It gets better, day by day.
    Last edited by nottoogreen; 08-19-2006 at 11:49 AM.

I think its sad that people judge a child's sexuality by what they enjoy when they are young. I'm sure if those same people saw little Aurian, they would have thought she was butch or something - I refused to dress girlishly, hated the colour pink (preferred the more boyish dark blue or black), and didn't play the girlie games of "house" or playing with makeup. Instead I wanted to play with the boys and run around and do sports. However, i ended up fitting with neither. I also didn't have any girlie toys that I picked out for myself - I preferred boys' toys. Yet, I grew up to be a very straight, slightly tomboyish woman who is also in touch with her late-discovered feminine side.

Its also hard when the kids make sure a child doesn't fit in with either group. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but that is a decision that the child needs to make later. I would try stop that talk, because it not only confuses the child, but it also makes being gay sound like a very bad thing.

I don't think people CHOOSE their sexuality at all, I think we're all born a certain way and that might be exhibited during childhood in some. I'd sit ALL the kids down and have a nice talk about accepting everyone as they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice