Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fresh starts in a new city

fresh starts in a new city

hey all

i have just landed in sunny old england..... no serious the weather here is ok........ for the moment anyway. I just got here after leaving Queensland, Australia.

Not sure if you remember a post i wrote a while ago about my family moving to the UK and me staying in Australia to be with a guy that had major communication issues. Well that guy continued to mess with my head soooo much so after going to the doctors after having 5 panic attacks in one day and being diagnosed with a stress disorder (which isn't good for a 21 year old healthy female)......... i lost all hope in staying in Australia.

I got her amongest all the terror scares to the arms of my loving family who i haven't seen in a few months. I am ready for new beginnings and new adventures.

I still miss everyone back home, but i need this break for me........ I have intentions of going back to queensland but right now i am looking to exploring the world, which is starting with a huge backpacking adventure around Italy, france, spain and switzerland with my brother..... i can't wait.

will write more later.... thanks to who ever reads my rambles

ftc
    :silly:

oh the love of jet lag!!!! it's nearly 4am here and i am awake........ when will this end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FTC,

I am sorry you had to leave so suddenly, I wish you told me before. You just left without saying anything! Well I am glad to hear you are all safe and sound...

You never told me about the panic attacks either?

Talk to you soon x

PR

haha hey PR!

Yeah it was a pretty split second decision and flights and stuff were sorted in a matter of hours.

thanks for the concern and stuff. i really appreciate it. i feel a lot better now though, you will have to pilot a plane over here soon and come and visit.

yeah re: the panic attacks it wasn't something that i wanted out in the midst of things, i thought i told you about one.

lol just email me and i will tell you all about it

ciao bello

sunday 20.08.2006 8.56am

well the weather here is rainy as per usual soooooo not a lot to do. managed to brave it into the Camden markets yesterday afternoon. those markets are huge and there was fake designer hand bags everywhere i am so surprised that they are so openly sold in the markets. it's crazy

missing australia a lot. i just miss the sunshine more than anything else. oh and i miss my friends too. went out on friday night into town with my brother and a couple of his mates. Managed to stumble in around 4am. it was a really fun night, met some pretty cool people and a few icons haha there are soooooo many australians over here it is the best. hehe.

not a lot else to post at the moment, having a lazy day today of dvd's and chocolate.... really looking forward to it.

having to go to the travel agent soon to finalise all the bookings, flights and accommodation for our back packing adventure. i am kind of scared about backpacking i know that thousands of people do it each and every year but i have never been camping in my life nor have i "roughed" it......... hopefully there will be some nice hotels haha but i guess that kinda defeats the purpose of back packing

ciao

:silly:

Back packing is so much fun, you met so many wacky and cool people. you'll love it.

hehe well i am willing to try it...... i don't know about loving it but hey i might surprise myself

It's awesome you have so much fun it's orgasmic

haha thanks for that!!!! just got back from the travel agent all paid for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave in 2 weeks!!! to spain, italy, germany, switzerland and France!!!

Felicitaciones!

Avrete uno scoppio assoluto

Einfach sicherstellen, daß du achtgibst und immer deine Rückseite aufpaßt

Et moi de salut te parlerons bientôt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice