Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fresh starts in a new city

Hey all i am in Munich, in Germany. my brother and i have started our trip..... so excited. is it bad to class yourself as a backpacker if you carry around a lap top????????

today is just a day of settling in and preparing ourselves.... lol tomorrow we are getting a car and going to Neuschwanstein which is about a 2hour trip.... there is a huggggggggeeee castle there and a gorgeous lake!!!! aparently........ well sooo lonely planet tell me anyway.... my bro also wants to make a trip to the place where the first prisioner of War camp was..... because our grandfather was a victim of that.

anywho i better be off.... want to see as much as i can before we have to move on to the next destination.... i will post photos!!!

ciao

where in the world are you?!?!?!

omg babe that is sooooooo cool.... i hope you have a fantastic time, Mia gave me your home number so i called it on thursday (not knowing you were away) and anywho i had a great chat with your mum and she told me you were away!! when do you come home, when do you start your new job??? i just sent you an email. it's 1am here being parting my lil heart out at valley fiesta since mid day..... i managed to pace myself quite welll but yeah i feel like a loser piking this early... lol saw a bit of Sneaky Sound System at FAMILY..... Oh and MOS was there too......... but yeah your previous replies in this journal have told me that you have partied at the Ministry in LONDON already, so it probably doesn't mean much !!!

lol i'll text you, your mm said you had your mobile

love
    Kacey

lol Kace you are a funny one. yeah she mentioned that you called.

Anywho i am in Beautiful Santori at the moment...... it's so gorgeous leave tomorrow though, the people are so nice and friendly here and it is a major experience. My brother and i went on a big boat cruise a few days a go and we got majorly sun burnt!! it's crazy.... off too geneva next for 3 days, then italy (rome, positanto and sorrento) for 4 days then milan for 2 days, Madrid then for 3 days then come home so whats that 9 more days then home time..... then i start workies.

Well it's over

Hey Everyone.

I just got back from my stint in Europe.... It was amaizing!!! so beautiful and i met some pretty fantastic people whilst i was over there and i learnt so much about myself.....

I feel as if i have grown as a person from my experience and i fordged a stronger relationship with my brother again....

Most memorable memeroy was vespa riding through Rome, not an activity for the fainted hearted......... i don't think that people ahere to road rules there....

Milan had the best shopping ever..... nearly fainted in Gucci (didn't really nearly faint but yeah you get my drift).

So anyway.... start my new job on monday, i am kinda scared as it is in a new place and everything, should be interesting and busy though!!!

Everything seems to be looking up now which is good, a new life in London is just what i needed i think... although i really miss my friends and stuff back in Australia, i know that i made the right decision in making a mad dash here..... And i would also like to point out that i have not once answered phone calls from my ex, nor have i replied to the emails he sent me and although the flowers here telefored (?) died by the time i got home, it was a sweet gesture...... you don't know what you have got until it's gone............ yey for me and no communication !!!!

I want to say thank you for the flowers that he sent but i don't know if i should..... what does everyone think..... like i don't want him to think that i am heartless and everything, i just don't want to get caught up in his mind games again!!!

Your opinions are most welcome!!!!

love me!

I am loving this song at the moment..... a bautiful awakening by Stacie Orrico...... download it if you get a chance.... download it legally of course

A beautiful awakening has happened in my soul
    A beautiful awakening that only I could know

Try to imagine a sound that you've never heard
    A color that you've never seen
    Try to describe
    A taste youve not tasted
    And maybe youll know what I mean

Can you imagine if you spent your whole life
    With a heart beating out of time
    Then one day your wild heart found its rhythm
    Dont you think youd lose your mind

What if you woke up one day and your eyes could see
    Ugly things as beautiful, ay
    Would you believe it if you fell in love with a
    Stranger would you be doubtful?

When I looked at you
    My heart already knew
    You had come to breathe life into my dormant soul
    I was terrified
    I'm not afraid anymore
    Cause I know that you
    Embrace my heart and I feel alive

Yeah yeah, ohh

And I know that you know
    A beautiful awakening

Freedom is ours to hold, but it's a struggle in your mind to keep your soul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice