LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: ClandestineMonk goes NC (or LC) - A Journal

ClandestineMonk goes NC (or LC) - A Journal

[b]Day 1 (Yesterday)

The last time I saw her, she said she wanted a break. She is going through some stuff that makes it hard for her to want to maintain a relationship. I agreed, but dont like the idea.

To avoid those 4am calls, I deleted her number from my mobile and have also removed and blocked her from messenger. Fortunately, she doesnt have a blog/site.

I spoke with friends and family and they said: You need to get out of this relationship, she's not that into you and if you and you're flogging a dead pony if you push for anything to happen.

I agree with this, although I dont like it at all.

So, day 1: I was busy actively preparing myself for No Contact.

Day 2 (morning)

Woke up after having at least two dreams about her. Still, I had a good nights sleep. The temptation to call her is very strong today... I am thinking about it too much and need to distract myself. I'm going to go out and do some chores today (it's a national holiday here).

Day 2 - Afternoon

Spent the day out with friends and had a really great day. Around lunchtime, my ex called and my phone sent her straight to voicemail. She didnt leave a message.

At around 11PM, she sent me a text message asking if I were still awake. I failed and called her back. We started talking and I explained to her that while I still loved her, she needs to make a choice as to whether she wants to maintain our relationship. She was silent and did not reply. I wished her a good night and hung up. Went to bed happy and pleased that I said the right things.

Day 3

Woke up thinking that I was too heavy handed with her and that I would push her away even more. Did not call her, but she logged into MSN on an old account and we talked very briefly.

I told her that I would like a response to what I had said last night and would wait.

Feeling pretty down in the dumps today

Hi CM,

Why do you feel the need to pressure her into making a decision?

Maybe giving her some space to think may be an idea so she can think about what she really wants from you rather than messing you around in the long run. Be strong!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice