Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415

Thread: indi's journey

Gold Member
    eat a samosa... lol

I am giddy for ya. Run around the house naked. Sneak outside and stand in thes sunshine. Vomit in peace. LOL

I am happy fo you. Maybe they are coming a little more to their senses over the whole exaggerated thing.

hehe i did run around the house but dammit the naked bit didnt cross my mind.....lol.

eat a samosa? <retches> no way. after seeing over 300 of them i will consider myself fortunate if i never see one again but guess what?? my mumsy is making more and i have to help...*God please put me out of my misery and just kill me now*

it does seem like they are coming around but im not going to push my luck with things.

ok judgin from ma last thingy..a lot has happened since that time. im back at uni..(yes i passed ma exams! go me!) and ive made new friends on ena.

laura has had her op and looking back at her posts on my journal makes me miss her alot. mum is driving me mental. my attacks have got a whole lot worse but im goin to the docs tomorrow - 2 days before india.

fallout has been an angel - he has been totally great these past 2 weeks. we both came together in grief over leah and we've become close since that time.

i guess things can only get better.....

4. 10-03-2006, 07:49 AM
    Reason
    Language issues

Gosh I missed these entries somehow..well to anyone that's reading she was feeling a little better yesterday so let's hope she can stay away from psycho-mum in india

Oh, and don't believe whatever she says about me, it's all a lie!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415

Give Advice
Ask For Advice