I've been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years and I do love him to bits. 2 weeks ago, whilst at my mates bday party he told me he doesn't trust me. Why? He just doesn't like me talking to any other guys, even my mates that just happen to be male. He then went into a sulk and said he wanted to go home, but not without me (It was only 10 o'clock) But he got his own way and we went home and ignored me all the way. I have never cheated on him, let alone looked at another guy. We live together, so he knows I don't have any guys over. Then he dropped a bomb shell this morning and hes now unhappy because we don't have sex as much as he wants. I have tried talking to him countless times about his jealousy, but I just can't seem to get through to him. I really don't want to break up with him, but I also can't take much more of this. Any advice?

Have you ever given him reason to "doubt" your faithfulness?

My take is that either HE has cheated and is trying to cover it up (people whom cheat tend to quickly accuse their partners of cheating as they realize how "easy" it is or to shift focus), or he is looking for reasons to "manipulate" and control you, or he is unhappy and just being overly critical.

Personally, when someone is overly jealous and controlling without reason, I am very unhappy because it truly feels awful to not be trusted without any basis for it and when you know you are 100% committed.

I think this is probably his personality if you have discussed it so many times and not given him reason to not trust you to be honest, and only you can decide if this is something you can live with, or whether it's time for you to move on and find someone whom you can have a more mature, trusting relationship with. These jealousy games in my opinion get rather tiring after a while and cause tremendous strain...and a lack of trust eventually kills the foundation of the relationship, and with it the love.

As for the sex, well, I would find out what does he mean by "not enough" and figure out what is "enough" and go from there. I can't tell you what is enough, or not enough, as for every couple this varies. But, if he suddenly has brought this up, it kinda makes me relate back to that whole "I think he is looking elsewhere thing" maybe....

I agree with raykay here about the behavior he has, I think he might have someone else on the side. My recent ex would constantly be jealous, checking my phone ingoing/outgoing calls, my email, calling me 5-10times/day, not wanting me to go out with my friends, saying they are a bad influence on me, controlling how I dressed, wore make-up, hair color, weight, etc, all the while I thought he was really into me and loved me, he was out on some dating website searching for other women, and hitting on all of these nurses. Don't be fooled here. Those who don't trust are the ones who cannot be trusted, for the most part. Save yourself heart-ache here and start looking further into this guy. Do you think he has another woman/women?