Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MewSkitty's Journal (Feel free to comment)

MewSkitty's Journal (Feel free to comment)

Well, let's begine with two days ago. I seen the docter to check up on my medication, and I told him about my consintration problem and he put me on a new medication for ADD. I'm now on four medications. One to help me sleep, one for depression, one for schizophrinea and now one for ADD.

Today I got the game I bought at link removed in the mail, I haven't had much time to play it, but it seems well worth the $30 I spent on it. Also, I got my cell phone bill today. It was $70! That's a few months worth of saving for me. Most of it was all the internet time I spent on it. Well, I"m not going to usae the mobile internet anymore so my next bill should be around $20 or so.

Hi MewSkitty,

Here are some things for you which may help you to feel better.
    • You are precious, your life is precious and you deserve to be happy!
    • Look after your body and love yourself!
    • When someone hurt or abused you it was not your fault!
    • You have a future, you always will as long as you do not give up!
    • You deserve to be understood, but to expect understanding is very foolish.
    • Regrets are the most difficult feelings to deal with.
    • Life often is like three steps forward and one step back. Expect setbacks and do not let setbacks bother you. Just move along your chosen path.
    • Realistic expectations. Carefully consider your expectations as unrealistic expectations breed resentment and set you up for failure.
    • Be realistic about your ability and carefully consider your ability as your failure to meet your expectations hurts you and may hurt others.
    • Patience and persistence. Changing any situation or yourself takes time and effort. Changing your feelings takes time and is often painful. It does make sense to endure reasonable pain for a better happier future.
    • Adaptability of your mind. Your biggest strength is that your mind adapts to what you do often and the more so, the more motivated you are. As you move up, your mental ability increases. This strength is also your biggest weakness as your mental ability decreases when you are frustrated or unmotivated. Your mind also adapts to negative thinking. Thus it is important to think positive!
    • Break circles of thought. If you realize that you think or fear the same again and again, break out of it by telling yourself: STOP, NO WORRIES. Divert your thoughts away from a circle of thought. The Mental survival activities or Exercise activities below may be of help to distract you.
    • Mental survival activities. Develop one or more mental activities which can occupy your mind and give you a sense of calmness and accomplishment. One activity should be as simple as possible in order to be performable at any time. Exercise these activities regularly. Examples are: writing poems, writing down feelings, drawing, a journal and reading. Use the Exercise activities below as alternative and for backup. Be prepared and never run out of supplies to perform these activities. These activities train you on focusing your mind and give you a sense of accomplishment.
    • Exercise activities. Develop an interest in one or more physical activities and perform these regularly. Examples are push-ups, sit-ups, running, swimming and biking. At least have one activity you can perform in your room and one out-door activity. Exercise is healthy and gives you a sense of accomplishment.
    • Be sure you have enough sleep. Sleep deprivation makes manic and leads to countless secondary problems from anxiety, over-acting, over-excitement, over-thinking to under-performing. If you can't sleep, perform Mental survival activities and/or Exercise activities until you relax enough to fall asleep. Given training and experience, you will relax and fall asleep! No pills needed!
    • KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Do not over-act, over-excite or over-think.
    • Help - If you have questions or need help, please post or seek professional help!

I am happy to listen to you!
    Last edited by nottoogreen; 08-12-2006 at 01:31 AM.

I was feeling predy good today...that was until I read comments about a ring I stole from a friend. I know that lieing and stealing is wrong, but I can't help the urge to steal, and I have to lie to cover my tracks. Jesse has the same problem as I do, but she was able to over come it. I'm trying my best, but I can't help it sometimes. I have a good friend who always gives me advice, and she says that I would need the help of others to over come my stealing habit. The only problem is I have no one who can help me. I hate myself for doing bad things, I always try my best to help others and put them ahead of me. But I'm not successful at it and it hurts me a lot. I still cry myself to sleep some nights wishing I could be a better person. Well, I think this is all I'll write for now before I start to cry. I hope to hear from a few people next time I check in.

EDIT: I forgot to update y'all on my life. Well, I recently got put on medication for ADD. School start next monday for me. Also, just a few days ago I received my birthday present Jesse made me. It was a piece of cloth with patterns and I "picture of a heart" U on the other side. I'm out of paper and money to buy stamps so I'm unable to write to my close friend Vanessa. She sent me a ship made of sea shells for my birthday that was the best present I received in years. Well, that's all for now. Night.
    Last edited by MewSkitty; 08-15-2006 at 10:37 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

You have a conscience so you are not a bad person. Never think you are a bad person. You regret the stealing. It is something that you need to learn to control but stop being so hard on yourself. Vanessa sounds like a great person. I hope you can get some stamps soon.

My dad is going to have to move in with my mom until he can get his surgery done. So, I'm going to be moving back to my home town and get back with a few old friends, if they're still there.

I hope that works well for you. It can be good to see old friends. Will you be moving by yourself or with your family?

Well, my mom hasn't closed on the house yet so we can't move in yet so I had to start school in Weldona again. My classes are:
    Astronomy
    English III
    Algebra II
    Speech
    Physics
    Government
    Into. to Computers

I like my schedual, I wish I could do the whole year here, but chances are I won't. I hate moving, when I have my own house and family I'll try my best to move as little as possible.

Today I found a poem I wrote over a year ago. It's about Max, my favorite cartoon charactor who I love more than anything else in the world. I would give anything for him to be real. I'll edit a link to the poem when I post it.

EDIT:
    Last edited by MewSkitty; 08-23-2006 at 08:29 PM.

I'm going to be moving in with my mom tomorrow. Due to complication, we won't be getting the house for another month. So, I'll be stuck in a cramped little trailor until we get the house. I can't wait to start school and meet my old friends, if they still go there.

Moving is a pain when you are studying, I can understand because I moved a lot when I was younger.
    But they look like interesting subjects that you are doing. Astronomy sounds good, I would have liked the chance to do that when I was at school.

I just read your poem It is excellent especially since you were only 14 when you wrote it. I am glad you are taking English as one of your subjects.

Hope your move goes well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice