I'm not sure if this falls under this forum...

My 22 year old sister manipulated me into having an intense make out session with her last night. She said it was for her own good, and mine, and that it would help her alot. I love my sister alot, so I told her I'd do it for her; well now I'm feeling awfully guilty and a bit scared. She has told me that she wants to do this again with me in the near future, and I am frightened to tell her no because she might be mad at me or do something that harms me.

Any advice on what I can say to her?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her that was not cool at all! That definitely has problems written all over it! I'd seriously talk to her and let it know that it will NOT be happening again. I'd let her know that you need to have a convo with your parents and her!!!

I don't condone violence but you're also bigger than her I'm sure, so I'd definitely be pushing her off me if she tried something like that again...EVER!!

Her threats are also something to pay attention to! If it, God forbid, went any futher and you did report it, she could flilp it around and try to pin it on you. Unfortunately, when it comes to that, men usually lose.

In my opinion your sisters action constitutes abuse. She manipulated you into doing something you were not comfortable with. Being the older one she was way out of line and i think you should discuss this with an older relative (or a counsellor at school if you're not comfortable mentioning it to family at the moment). Especially if she is talking about wanting to do this again. If you were both really young and inexperienced and just wanted to make sure you were not a terrible kisser before starting to date maybe you could let it slide just once, but she is in her 20's, it was wrong for her to put you in that situation.

I would talk to her about it first, make it clear that you are not comfortable with it and that you felt manipulated. If she persists then definitely talk to a relative.

ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO DO THIS AGAIN !!

Do not let her manipulate you into such a thing again. She is an adult and you are a minor.She knows better than to do this . This is incestuous and must be stopped now. TELL your PARENTS . Do not be afraid. Do not worry about it making her mad if you refuse her. Report this to someone immediately.

Your sister has a serious problem if she is manipulating you into making out with her. This will lead to her manipulating you into having sex with her. This is completely again the laws of nature and would be illegal to the best of my knowledge.

I've talked to my uncle about it.

He thinks that she was just inexprienced and looking for someone that she could trust.

He really wants me to speak to him iff it ever happens again.

I think he is wrong because she didn't approach me with that kind of attitude.

My sister has also done some very mean thigs to me in the past. Last year, her and a few of her friends 'splashed' me. If you understand the term. And she jammed her fingers in my anal area a month or so back when we had a fight.

Thanks all for the help.

She has a serious problem! That is incest and sexual harassment and you're a minor to top it off! If you uncle is a dead end, try to find someone else you trust. It's obvious she's touched you before this and you don't have to live with it. It will definitely give you problems in the long run (mentally as well).

DONT cater to her! Don't be afraid either! You have to talk to someone before it really gets EXTREMELY out of control, because it sounds like that's where it's heading!

This is total harrasment. You are a minor and her brother. This is incest and abuse. You should tell your parents as well, no matter the consequence for your sister. Does she have a history of abnormal behaviour in any other respect?

You say she also touched you in the anal area, actually penetrated it with her fingers, which again is a sort of sexual contact. That's abnormal behaviour to me. Please talk to your parents in addition to your uncle. You can also ask your uncle if he wants to come over when you tell your parents.

Ilse

I've talked to my uncle about it.

He thinks that she was just inexprienced and looking for someone that she could trust.

He really wants me to speak to him iff it ever happens again

Had it been an older brother doing this to a younger sister- I doubt your uncle would say such an irrational thing. He is operating under a dangerous double-standard. Abuse is abuse- whether the abuser is a man or woman. Just because she's female does not mean she's not capable of abuse.

You did the right thing and were proactive by telling someone. Unfortunately your uncle did not respond wisely at all. Is there anyone else you can tell that might see the situation for what it actually is (abuse)?

BellaDonna

TELL HER NO! Your sister is molesting you. You should tell your parents! SHe needs help. SHe is a grown woman and should be able to find someone her own age outside of the family. This should be a huge concern b/c this is a form of mental illness. Your sister needs to get help now and address this problem now before she molests other children. Stay the heck away from her. I can't believe you did that with her. Do not fall into the trap again. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I'm fine everyone, but still not in good shape. And more scared than ever.

My parents are both out of town, and the only family member that didn't go with them on their trip was my uncle, who has told me that he will be staying overnight.

I did call the police, but only one officer came and my sister conviced him that it wasn't true, and she told eme that I would pay for that later. What she means by that I'm not sure...

You did the right thing, and don't let your sister intimidate you.

The police probably scared her a bit, and she's now on notice that you won't be her plaything. If the police have to return, they'll see a pattern and get more involved.