Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Blinking101

Can Girls Cum?

I hear about this all the time can they? If so how do you know when a girl is cumming? Also how do you make them cum?

Dako
    Are you a virgin, or are you joking?
    Of course they can.

brando
    Some women can even ejaculate as they cum..

lilac_indi
    of course we can lol

Siriana
    If we couldn't why would we be interested in sex? Just because you guys like it? hahaha. We want sex with orgasm!

kellbell

Huh???

Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).

doyathink
    1. You heard right!

2. You will know by the way she is convulsing and smiling!

3. Someone a little more gutsy than I will have to go into detail on this one for ya.

frigginexes
    I think he's talking about if a woman can ejaculate sort of like a guy, not necessarily having an orgasm.

Day_Walker
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).
    Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation.

It also depends on what you mean by cum, if you mean orgasm then yes most certainly they can.

If you mean cum as in ejaculate then yes they can do that as well, although it has been said that not all women can ejaculate but some can. I have never seen any studies done on the percentages that can and cannot.

kellbell
    "Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation."

Yes, this is a better way to describe it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Is wrong for me to always masturbate before my girlfriend and I hang out?
Okay so I have started to notice that every time my girlfriend and I hangout I usually masturbate the night before because I don't want to be led on
Happily married but attracted to....
My best friend! Help?! Can I be happily married, satisfied with my husband (including sexually!), and attracted sexually to my best friend but not
I don't view sex as part of love/I view sex as a standalone thing
Ok, so I want to get other peoples' insight on this thing I recently discovered about myself. Now, I wouldn't say this is a "problem" because I have
Anyway to orgasm faster? Male
I have a different problem from the norm I usually hear about. Just wondering if anyone has any insight. I'm gonna start dating again and God
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice