Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Blinking101

Can Girls Cum?

I hear about this all the time can they? If so how do you know when a girl is cumming? Also how do you make them cum?

Dako
    Are you a virgin, or are you joking?
    Of course they can.

brando
    Some women can even ejaculate as they cum..

lilac_indi
    of course we can lol

Siriana
    If we couldn't why would we be interested in sex? Just because you guys like it? hahaha. We want sex with orgasm!

kellbell

Huh???

Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).

doyathink
    1. You heard right!

2. You will know by the way she is convulsing and smiling!

3. Someone a little more gutsy than I will have to go into detail on this one for ya.

frigginexes
    I think he's talking about if a woman can ejaculate sort of like a guy, not necessarily having an orgasm.

Day_Walker
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).
    Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation.

It also depends on what you mean by cum, if you mean orgasm then yes most certainly they can.

If you mean cum as in ejaculate then yes they can do that as well, although it has been said that not all women can ejaculate but some can. I have never seen any studies done on the percentages that can and cannot.

kellbell
    "Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation."

Yes, this is a better way to describe it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice