After 7 years!! update!

Well after waiting for almost 7 years we met face to face! It was so great to finally meet him! He flew to see me about 2 weeks ago, after about 5 minutes of being totally nervouse it was just awsome! It was just as if we hung out everyday. After 7 years i finally got to see his smile in person! Just awsome! We hung out all week and he even meet my daughter and went we to a baseball game with one of my sisters! All went really well, and he is planning nother trip here in Aug and maybe again in Sept.. if that gos well i will be going to see him in October. We are taking this slow, friends first and all that other later after we have time to really get to know each other, we are after all over 1000 miles apart.

But Everything went really well.. and things are moving forward!

Romantic Vibes for sure, but also very much close friend vibe too..so the romantic vibe didnt seem strange at all..like we are old friends falling in love or somthign...its corny and hard to explain... but we are both agree we are not going to jump into anything, so we are taking it really slow and going to see how it gos. He is coming back next month if all gos well and then ill go to see him and meet his friends and family and stuff some time this fall. We are taking it very slow.