Anyone else a Philosophy Major?

I was wondering if anyone else on here was a Philosophy major? I'm in my junior year and doing a double major in Philosophy and Psychology. I just wanted to know what some people have done with their degrees. I'd love to teach but not at the college level - I'd rather teach high school...but I think the opportunities for that are pretty slim. My minor is cognitive science within the philosophy genre - combined with psychology I'll have a pretty good background for that sort of thing...but I'm wondering what exactly I'll end up using it for. I'm not all that interested in being a psychologist - I'd rather just utilize the skills I'll learn somehow. I've convinced my employer to pay for my philosophy degree because I explained how ethics play a big role within big business...so I could always pursue that route as well.

I'm not sure exactly how to respond to people when they ask me my major and how I plan to use it someday.

Any thoughts?

BTW - on a side note - I chose philosophy after much thought and having stopped schooling for 4 years. I was a business major and have my AA degree in that...but it's not my cup of tea. Philosophy is much more interesting to me and I believe you have to love what you're learning otherwise why bother? I know that I'm doing the right thing by focusing on philosophy and psychology, just not sure what direction it will end up taking me in.

Philosophy is an awesome major. Personally, I would double major in it with my other degree (Computer Science), but I don't think I am going to bother staying in school for longer than four years. At least not as an undergrad. I am a minor in Philosophy though.

Anyway, your options are:

- Go to grad school for Philosophy and figure it out from there. You'll have to go for this anyway if you want to teach it in most cases.

- Law school.

- High school philosophy teacher (hey there could be positions out there you never know).

- That is pretty much it.

You may have a few other options, but generally philosophy has a slim amount of career options. Too bad really since it's something that everyone should know at least a little about.