she only likes me when shes drunk

So my sister has this friend. She's a great girl, super funny and smart, and we get along really well and hang out from time to time. The thing is, 95% of the time, she acts solely like a friend towards me. The other 5% takes place when she's been drinking, when she proceeds to basically just jump my bones. Now, I'm not complaining by any means. But I have to admit that I like her a lot, and it sucks that she's only physical when she's intoxicated. The last time she was at our house and she had been drinking, she told me that she liked me, but she seems like she wants to keep thngs the way they are right now. Maybe I'm just venting or whatever, but any kind of words of wisdom or advice would help greatly.

P.S. Yes, this girl is legal to drink, and yes, she does know what will happen with is when she drinks, and yes, she is fully aware of what she has done the morning after. I don't want anyone to think that I am taking advantage of her.

You'll never knwo for sure. I say confront her in person. Tell her you like her and see if she likes you. If she does, maybe she only jumps your bones when she's drunk because it's easier for her to do that. It's easier for a lot of people to be more sexual when they're drinking. Sometimes they don't even have to be drunk. Alcohol is a good excuse for acting a little more wild than one would normally act, and maybe she's just using it as an excuse.

Or as TheRedQueen said, maybe she just feels like hooking up when she drinks alcohol but doesn't really like you. You have to ask to know!