Letters to our ex's

After realizing that urges could be controlled by some Role Playing I though I would create this post for everyone. In the interests of maitaining NC, Just type here what you feel about your ex in any form you like (letter, txt msg, random thoughts). I reached this realization when I last posted in the thread that I started( )

In essense, type what you feel about your ex.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I be there to know what you were doing right now. Even though you drove me insane with your need to have children right and the insult you branded the relationship with when you said "How come your moving in on your own without me" despite you support this decision 4 months before hand.

I still miss things about you, but all in all, my power has to rest in my hands not yours. You were vile to me and the way you turning your back on me and showed sheer audacity by saying "I still want to be your friend" JUST after we broke made me very angry. You have no emotional control.

I would like to say how dare you tell me I'm insane when you kept contacting me during the time after the break up. Especially you saying "Can we talk about the relationship" after you broke up, like it never happened. I'm glad I said "no'. You have no emotional control. Well, enjoy your rebound guy. When and if he breaks your heart, you'll realized that you gave up a good thing when needed it. Good riddanc. And for F*** sake lose some weight. Your body is quite disgusting.

Dear R & J (yep, it's a two for one!)

Thanks for the time we spent together. It helped me learn alot about myself and what kind of a girlfriend/wife I wanted to be to the right partner. It also helped me learn what I would and what I would not accept from a partner in terms of treatment, love, kindness, honesty, consideration, and respect.

R, you brought me through hell and back and though it was tough at the time, I did love you and I am now a so much stronger and wiser person. We were good friends for a time, and before it got ugly, I really treasured that. You are a big part of the reason I got off my a** and went to college for the first time at age 23. I realized that if I could walk away from you alive, I could do anything I wanted, and I did. I got a 4.0 in school. As for you now, I believe that if you got clean and if you sought help for your anger and depression, you have so much potential. Your life has been hard too, I hope that you can overcome that and change that cycle of abuse and violence for your own family. I wish you and your wife and baby well in the future.

J, you nearly shattered my faith in men after what I went through with R and then with you. You really fooled me-- I never saw it coming, and my friends and family were equally shocked. After you, I had to start from my own Ground Zero. It took a long time for me to learn to trust in a partner and trust my own judgement. But thankfully, starting from scratch ended up being the best way for me to go, and, letting go of the bad baggage, and holding onto important lessons learned from and with both of you, I move forward happily into my fourth year with my bf. I can only hope that you can be more honest with yourself than you were with me-- and try to share that with your wife and new baby. Best of luck in your future.

I am a firm believer that my past relationships and experiences have helped shape who I am. Each of you were a part of that. So, good times and bad, thank you for helping to shape me into who I am today. I am very happy with my chosen career path, doing well in school, happy and in love with a man who has meant more to me than I ever thought possible. He has shown me the true meaning of love and support, but I also had to learn to love and support myself, and make myself whole before I met him.

So we all move forward from here.

Best,

H

Dear pebu,

I am happy things didn't work out and i have left you alone and sorry about the way i made you feel after the split but you know i am not like that. You can have all the space you wished for. Life was better before you and I became better after you....take care of you and your future.

S

=D> =D> Twice the applause for that one Hope! Does your BF know how lucky he is? A strong woman is HOT! LOL!

RC

Awwww, RC! Thanks for the compliment.

It really does me no good to hold onto the bad stuff anyway, a waste of time and energy if you ask me. If we can't take the good from our experiences and use it- what are we doing here?

I'm so happy that you have also found a great love and happiness after your heartache as well.

One to obviate my urge.

Dear x,

I care and I would like to know what you are doing. I'm very curious about the life of a person that I used to care about. I know I'm gone from your life however. I accept that you are PROBABLY seeing the same guy now and I understand it's a fact I have to live with. Hope for my happiness!

Here,

Redmage22

That helped

d

i had kept NC for 2 months when accidently a handed u the phone to talk to me and u asked why did i not meet u, the fact is i dont plan to meet u, i ve moved on and realised what a b***** u are, even though u may appear happy with ur new beau, who by the way is a total dope head,i really pity him as i can see that u r back on ur job of sucking happiness out of his life.

well anyway its his life andhe has the authority to screw it,i remember tellin u that u were selfish, well now i ve become selfish, i dont plan to do anything that makes me unhappy. so as far as i am concerned ,seeing u will make me unhappy, so i dont plan to see u again,well wht am i talkin about u cant become invisible just because i said so, but at least from my persective u dont exist anymore,i mean the person whom i cared for is not the same ,so u r as good as dead.rest in peace my darling

Monkey,

I am so sorry for the way a treat you and the things that I said to you, It was never your fault, not once, I was at war not with you, my family or friends but with myself.

It took until you were gone before I could see that and make change and destroy my inner demons and hang ups, I will never forget you, the amazing times we spent together and the love we felt for each other.

I miss you, and love you more now than I did before, Why!!!

Because I now understand you..

Good luck in your future, always my first love.

x,

I found you to be an amazing person in my life. I still want to be your friend. I miss you. And small part of me still loves you. I hope we can connect in some way... goodbye. God, I wish I could hug and hold you again. I wish I could say "I love you to you again." I wish I could call you... but I can't because I am gone.

Hey you,

The post office sent your change of address form in the mail today. I'm not sure if you filed one when you left the first time or the second but I think they are going to start sending your mail to the wrong place. You may want to make sure they have the right address.

have fun the fourth and stay safe babe,

lata

Will,

I miss you so much,and want to talk to you.

i know how bad we are for each other, but you torment my thoughts. Why cant you just tell me that you hate me and I can move on...im jsut so obsessed and stuck on you...i know you must not care about me like you say you do. or you would call me by now, or email me.

its been almost 3 months, and i miss my best friend.

i love you so much that i hate you. i want to hate you without love.

I want you to pay for all you have done to me, but I dont want you to hurt not even one little bit.

I wish i had the courage to pull into your drive...walk up your steps...ring the bell...and then just slice my wrists and have you watch as the life drains from me with each stream of blood that pours onto your front porch. I want you to have to clean up the mess. To know that you did that to me, that I couldnt live without you, and you did nothing to help.

But i cant because Im afraid it might hurt you...even one little bit of you might care, you may frown a bit, and that makes me a coward...so i cant do it. But i wish i could.

I miss you so much, and love you still with everything that is in me.

Im sorry i cant hate you,

candi

Dear you,

I'm ok see? You didnt have to wait for me for so long but thanks.

You taught me how much I can accomplish on my own,this isnt about who is wrong and who isnt but I do apologize for not being the kind of person you needed,I hope you find that person and that happiness with your new girlfriend.I'm glad I dont miss you,but I do miss making love to you.Ah well.

TQM,be good and pray

-Me

Dear human wrecking ball,

I no longer worship false god's.

You , almost , ruined me. Financially, emotionally , physically.

I can tell you that from this relationship , I know for sure what it is I want.

And how i am actually now a better women.

Dont EVER contact me again. Burn all my belongings still at your house.

Karma is a female dog.You'll always be lonely. No one will ever be perfect. The grass is not greener.

I saw a pic of the * * * * * you emailed while we were still a couple.

She's UGLY. And 6 years older than me. And I heard she hangs out with a coke dealer. Nice piece of class you got there. I dont believe you when you said nothing happened.

I also saw the pic you sent her of yourself. HELLO- it was 4 years old! I hate to be the one to tell you but now your fatter, hairier, and uglier all over. Mind and spirit. Oh sorry your a robot - you dont have either of those.

One last thing-

I was ALWAYS too good for you. I knew this from the beginning 2 years ago.I said to myself If he cant love me no one will.

I was wrong.

Like i said I am a better women now.

And you will suffer.

Maybe not now , maybe not this year , but there will be a time. A time when you realize you had the golden ticket.

I will do whatever it takes to get you out of my system.

You fooled me , you lied to me , you almost ruined me.

Karma is a female dog, loser.

- WOW that felt great!

Oh yeah and remember that vacation we took and we got drunk together and you confessed that your wee wee was really small but i shouldnt worry because you know what to do with it.

Well you lied about that one too. Cause , honey , i never felt a thing!

Also when you wax your back - you break out and its GROSS.

Archived