Hotest girl in the world?

basnik0

My bf and I are in a serous relationship for almost 2 years. He is everything I always wanted in a man and he makes me happy. The only thing that bugs me (and is probably relevant to my question) is that he's always looking at other girls wherever we go.

Before me, my bf was with a woman who was 'love of his life' and the hottest girl in the world (his words).

It all went wrong, but basically, she was the one who left him.

He was still in love with her when I met him, but we were just friends in the beginning; I was with someone else too.

But at the point when we started a relationship, we were both single.

Anyway, we were just chatting last night, and someone mentioned her. Since I've never met her, I asked if she was hotter than me. (I don't even know why I asked that, just sort of came out, more like teasing than anything else)

He simply answered:

- She has bigger, better boobs and a cute, round, firm butt – your' softer and not so round. And her skin is firmer. But you have better legs. And you're taller.

I was soooo hurt. I am still hurting.

Now, I feel ugly and don't want him to touch me again.

I'm dying inside.

What do you guys think about this?

I'm totally confused.

Can anyone help?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is to h.e.l.l with that have some confidence and relize there is a reason your boyfriend picked you. if he so caught up in his ex maybe u shouldnt be with him. there are men out there that will think your the hottest thing out there! just relize your better then that.

Besides those comments, has he given you reasons not to trust him??

As I said, everything else is perfect.

Apart from the fact that he's always checking out other girls.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to get back with his ex.

Maybe he just thinks that I'm not attractive enough?

But then, he constantly talks about how attractive I am.

Maybe he's just obsessed with the looks?

Oh, believe me, if you two ever break up (not saying that I wish that for you two but - hypothetically anything is possible), he'll say that you're the hottest girl he's ever been with. Sometimes, we tend to take the things we have for granted and only realize how much we had it good when it's no longer ours.

there are men out there that will think your the hottest thing out there! just relize your better then that.

I KNOW there are men that think I'm the hottest thing out there!

Men usually think I'm hot.

My problem is, it doesn't make me feel better.

I want to be the hottest thing to him, not to anyone else.

Thanks for replying to everyone.

Still trying to digest everything.

What's bugging me about it is the way he was able to dissect us both and compare bit by bit.

I feel like … a cow.

From my perspective, he doesn't love either of us.

I personally could NEVER be with someone like that!! He'd be dropped STRAIGHT away... then again, you've been with him for almost two years... So it'd be a different story for you.

A friend of mine had the same problem as you, except she knew the girl, and one time she asked her BF if he found his ex hotter or her -- he said "well, my ex obviously(!!!) but I still love you."

I suggest talking about it to him. Tell him you don't appreciate him talking about how other girls are hotter than you, its fine if he does think that but he can keep his comments to himself. Stick up for yourself girl!!! Tell him you're hurt by his comments and that he would say something like that so bluntly to you and "compare" you two so openly.. You only said it as a joke, he didnt have to launch into a novel in whats better/worse of you two!!

Oh damn, if only I could remember what my friend said to her BF when this happened. I think she told him that she told all her friends what he said and they all agreed that he was a pr!ck and thats not what a loving, caring BF does and that she should dump him... but that started a huge fight between them, so hey.

Anyway, like I said, stick up for yourself girl! Dont tolerate that kind of behaviour!! Show him you're not a pushover and way better than some skanky ex of his ;D

I didn't get from his answer that he thought she was hotter than you. He pointed out some of her surface physical qualities, and some of yours. It maybe wasn't the most tactful response, but it WAS honest. Besides, thinking someone is hot isn't just a matter of appreciating all their surface physical qualities...it's the sum of the parts that cause attraction. Obviously he likes the sum of your parts.

That said, you both seem to place a great deal of emphasis on the physical....what other qualities do you two appreciate about each other?

You asked for it!? You were playing so maybe he was calling your bluff!

Keep your head on straight.

Couples play these types of games with each other. You just have to be confident and withstand it because he'll surely recognize you for the beauty you are! I also think it's completely normal for guys to look at beautiful women. They are, afterall, everywhere! Don't sweat it!

He simply answered:

- She has bigger, better boobs and a cute, round, firm butt – your’ softer and not so round. And her skin is firmer. But you have better legs. And you’re taller.

WHAT?!

If I had said something like to one of my exes, even in jest, I would still be hanging from the big oak tree outside my window from the balls...

Please tell me he was joking...or you think he was joking...better boobs? Better????? And what thought-out detail!

This dude is Classless (notice captial "C") and Shallow (cap "S") and just plain Rude (cap "R"). And seeing as this line of thinking has presented itself before, it's no fluke or mistake...this is him...

And why do you want to be with someone like this again? Go get some rope and learn some good knots so you can string him up...and take some pictures to share with your friends too...then kick his a-- to the curb...sounds like he needs a lesson how to talk to a lady to me...

Tell him you don't appreciate him talking about how other girls are hotter than you, its fine if he does think that but he can keep his comments to himself.

I understand your point Kitz, in fact, if it wasn't for this 2 years of emotional investment, I would be out by now.

But I don't think it's fine if he thinks that! If he thinks that, he might as well say it. I wouldn't feel any better if I knew he felt like that, even if he didn't say anything.

I didn't get from his answer that he thought she was hotter than you.

Yeah, I was thinking about it.

I only asked him if he found his ex hotter or me – he could've answered you if that was what he meant. I think that there is more behind his answer.

You only said it as a joke, he didnt have to launch into a novel in whats better/worse of you two!!

Exactly!

This is what bothers me the most!

WHAT?!

Please tell me he was joking...or you think he was joking...better boobs? Better????? And what thought-out detail!

This is exactly how I felt!!!

And thanks for making me laugh for the first time in the past 24 hours!

But… disrespectful as it sounds, wouldn't he still be thinking that even if he didn't say anything??

But… disrespectful as it sounds, wouldn't he still be thinking that even if he didn't say anything??

People don't just blurt out detailed answers like that without some forethought...and my guess is he thinks about her and her comparison to you quite often...

People don't just blurt out detailed answers like that without some forethought...and my guess is he thinks about her and her comparison to you quite often...

I talked to him about this just now and he swears that it never crossed his mind before I asked!

According to him, I asked and he felt 'obliged' to give me an exhaustive answer – whatever that means.

I kinda believe him.

I'm positive that he doesn't want to get back with her.

But, being a woman in love, it still hurts me that a man I love finds someone else hotter.

She may in fact be the Hottest Girl in the world but she is also the Smartest Girl in the world for dumping his shallow butt. No one likes to wear a second place ribbon in a relationship and he seems to enjoy letting you know how much he misses her and still longs for her. I say cut him loose and let him miss you for a while.

RC

Right.

So I keep defending him, even though I'm so angry…

What happened was sort of deal breaker for me.

I wanted to hear different opinions before I even start to think what to do.

So, he acted like a jerk.

Leaving him after all this time (plus I still love him – you don't just switch off feelings like that) will require enormous strength and effort.

I know no one can make decision for me, but do you think I should dump him?

I could not imagine in one million years my boyfriend ever being stupid enough to say something like that to me. Or ever wanting to cause me such pain, and only a two-day old baby wouldn't know a comment like that would hurt like hell!

And yeah, that was one heck of a detailed answer. He thought that up just on the fly? Don't think so.

Even if he had never said that, just the fact he so blatantly ogled other women in front of me would be enough for me to discontinue the relationship. But a comment like that? I wouldn't even be able to respect myself if I stayed with him.

I'm sorry. That's probably not what you wanted to hear. But it's the truth, from my perspective on your situation.

The feelings wont go away very easily but they will go away in time. How much more of this do you want to subject yourself too? This guy has some serious issues with his ex and whether or not you or your BF want to admit it, he would jump at the chance to get back with her. How could anyone put their current GF second to an ex? I know it's hard to walk away but do you think he is ever going to change? Are you willing to wait for him to change? Every time he looks at your breasts, what is he thinking about or should I say who is he thinking about?

RC

I'm sorry. That's probably not what you wanted to hear. But it's the truth, from my perspective on your situation.

No, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

I feel so hurt and I don't see how we can go on.

Now, I just need to be brave and strong enough.

Thanks again to everyone!

And wish me luck, because what I want to do is not going to be easy for me

So, he acted like a jerk.

No, no, and no!

He didn't act like a jerk, he is a jerk and let his guard of coming accross as and acting like a decent guy down and you were able to see the real him...

And he's done things like this before...which means...(drum roll please...)

He will do them again...