!!!! New Flash !!!! Special Announcement

At approximately 1:28 PST - (perhaps even earlier)

after much reflection and TIME - i am proud and even more so RELIEVED at the fact that I am seriously over (in the real sense) of someone who played something special in life !

Hallelujah - FREE AT LAST !!!

actually, my situation was a little different from the conventional bf/gf situation but to keep it short there was attraction, feelings, miscommunication and well let's just say things didn't go well from there...

anyhow, i think it mostly took time and seeing the situation for what is really was and thus, who he really is.

i guess i got tired of the same situation, feeling the same way and mostly... tired of having my life on hold for someone who's insensitive and one sided.

alas, time heals all wounds.

took me a long time ---- only bcuz i was letting go of more than a friend than a bf.

this is really so weird to say ... but i am so glad i let go of the confusion and idea of something that i knew wasn't 100% right.

i am so ready to start dating now.... in a serious sense instead of dating to pass the time !

i am so happy to say that i don't have any bad feelings, resentment or anger anymore - it's such a peaceful and great feeling !

actually, my situation was a little different from the conventional bf/gf situation but to keep it short there was attraction, feelings, miscommunication and well let's just say things didn't go well from there...

guh, that is TOO familiar to me. i went through the same thing with a one-in-a-million girl who now believes me to be insensitive and one-sided, and not worth another look. sadly, she's probably right. she's no fool, after all.

you sound like you're in a really great place now. congrats again on working it out for yourself, and thanks for posting your inspiring story.

edit: "Remember Harbor Boulevard", geez. i met the girl i was referring to on the next street over from there.

but if she had a song for me now it would probably be Alice Cooper's "Go To Hell".

*sigh* live and learn.