It's saturday night !!!

I hate going out on Friday and Saturday nights, much toooooo busy, with all the nine-to-fivers out. I am happily enjoying a night comfortably at home.

yeah... i know but i guess where i was going with this one, is that i know i'm not hurting for a date (no arrogance intended) or i could be hanging out with my friends but...

i guess i'm sad over the things that have happened this last year and losing not really a bf but someone who i thought was my friend. i miss him and the way things were.

it breaks my heart sometimes especially when you lose someone who is special in your heart.

funny, i've always been the kinda girl to sit home alone and reflect on the person and situation rather than go out and rebound or party my problems away...

I am at my parents' house on the computer AGAIN. Had a boring day. Took the train up to LA to visit parents and went out for an early Father's Day dinner with mom, dad, and brother. Listened to my brother brag about how he is going to Hawaii for a week for work next month (he has to set up for a presentation but he isnt giving it, so he has to work only one day that week and he plans to play the rest of the week he is out there). Had a great time with mom listening to her bug me about how fat I am and how much I eat, etc, etc. Reminded me why I hate coming up to visit the folks.

If I had my choice, I would rather be home at my place doing my own thing and not having to worry if what I am doing is annoying my folks.

relatives... you gotta luv em'

hey i notices you're in san diego - i was just there in the gas lamp district. had to go to some fancy smanct hotel for an award banquet for work.

we were right off the water - WOW was it gorgeous. i'm suppose to be in san francisco in three weeks so i'm pretty jazzed about that. haven't been there since i was 4 !

anyhow, i was seriously amazed on how crowded downtown is... one can find a date simply by walking down the street in the middle of the day ! LOL

hey... i should move there !

MBA1, I live very close to the Gaslamp district. I live in a studio apartment not far from Balboa Park. I love downtown San Diego, lots to see and do. I wish it was as easy as you say to just go down the street and find a date. If that was the case, I would have a bf by now since I have been living downtown for about 6 months.

I also love San Francisco but I havent been up there in about 5-6 years.

check this out - here's a crazy... but true story. ~

so i've been having these ups and downs with my ex for the last upteen months if not years, my new 2005 30 grand car gets smashed (nearly totaled) in july of last year (yes ladies and gents i only had it for less than 7 months) , then i have the fabulous luck of going through 2 crappy money hungry attorneys who were either born without or lack serious scruples and then when i get to my lowest breaking point amongst other things, i find a new attorney....

i tell him what happened to me from the last year and broke down in tears from all the confusion associated with my car, the shotty body shop, crooked attorneys and you know what the SOB did ????

He HIT on me !!!

uh... hello ?! isn't that a breach of conduct, serious ethic violation and just plain ol' LOW ????

i've come to the sad reality in my life that i am (a) either being hit on or (b) being screwed over.... seriously there is no middle ground !!!! i wish i was lying but i'm not. LOL

Me and my wife had a BBQ in the garden and sat chatting till dark.

Life dos not get much better than good food, good company and whiching the sun set.

that is so nice ! i agree with you - i love to eat and sit in the company with someone i can talk to... how special and lucky you are!

Same here, guy was drunk and hit me as I was getting in my car that was 6 weeks ago and they have not even looked at the car yet, best it was the Guy ran off after the smash, polls up next day saying shock made him run, (not the fact he was drunk) so that night the Police did me for not having my Docs in the car.

But im a bothered, nope

Lifes just to short.

Same here, guy was drunk and hit me as I was getting in my car that was 6 weeks ago and they have not even looked at the car yet, best it was the Guy ran off after the smash, polls up next day saying shock made him run, (not the fact he was drunk) so that night the Police did me for not having my Docs in the car.

But im a bothered, nope

Lifes just to short.

typical dumb * * * * * cops!!! i'm sorry -

I can semi relate....

I got my car totaled once (a bus hit and run accident) back in college and the tow truck driver got my number off the form that I filled out and called me the next week to ask me out on a date.

Sketchy.....and has to be illegal I would think....