he only wants me wen he cant hav me

im so upset at the minute, and i feel so rejected ..but i dont know why exaclty. it just feels like my b/f has only ever wants me when he cant' have me!

we've been in a long distance relationship for over a year now...and during the year we always seen to contact each other etc and make effort to see each ther like once every 2 wks...but now im on my summer holidays bk home for a couple of weeks..and i thought we'd be seing each other loads since we'd be in the same place....but i get nothing..im mean he makes the odd phone call here and there but thats it.and in general it just feels like he hardly ever contacts me or want to see me much... and wen im the one who makes contact to meet up or wotever..he'l go alone with it and all...but after that i wont hear from him in days! wot kinda relationship is that. i just feel so insecure at the minute, which i HATE ...its my worst nightmare. i hate being the clingy one in a relationship but it feels like i am at the minute. and the thing is..i dont kno whether the reason for me wantin to see him all the time is actually because i desparately miss him or necessarily want to see him, but if its possibly because i want to sort of remind him off me..so he doesnt forget bout me or go off me.i kno its terrible.

i just feels like theres no communication at the minute.. i always feel insecure during the times wen we hardly communicate or chat about proper things. i need a lot of reassurance as well bout how he feels bout me..and mostly he gives it to me wen i ask. i think i shud talk to him ..but how do i do its so i dont sound like a desparate insecure g/f?..thats such a turn off to anyone!

oh and anutha thing...we're gettin a flat together next month...as he's moving to wer i'm studying ... but if this is how he acts now ...wots it guna be like wen we see each other everyday?!..

i dono maybe im just overreacting ...i kno for a fact that if u asked him if if there was any problems between us and our relationship he'd prob be like ' nothing at all'...grr its so frustrating

Long distance relation hardly ever work, so I suggest you break up with him. He's not doing what he is suppost to do, which is commiting to you, yet you still want to talk to him?? That I don't quire understand, it seems that he's there dragging you like a yo-yo or is might be even thinking about ending the relation, only he doens't want to hurt your feeling. If that's the case, it would be better if you end it before he even suggests it.

Long distance relation hardly ever work, so I suggest you break up with him. He's not doing what he is suppost to do, which is commiting to you, yet you still want to talk to him?? That I don't quire understand, it seems that he's there dragging you like a yo-yo or is might be even thinking about ending the relation, only he doens't want to hurt your feeling. If that's the case, it would be better if you end it before he even suggests it.

Ok, sorry I have to say that LDR DO work. I've been in one for 4 years (long story), but it ONLY works with communication from both parties and their commitment to be together.

Ok, back to the situation. As for your boyfriend, yeah you need to talk to him. See if he still wants to be with you, move in with you and so on. Do you have any idea why he hasn't been keeping in contact with you? If not, you need to ask him. Maybe he's busy, maybe he's preoccupied with work/school. Maybe he's having problems with family or whatever. I don't know. Either way, if you want to make your relationship work, you need to ask him about his behavior. Then decide what you want to do.