Every vagina's different??

I don't want to engage in any form of sexual activity till i'm completely comfortable with everything just so i can really enjoy it without worrying about how i look. I'm not exactly worried about how i "taste" but more the look. Do you guys really care about what a vagina looks like? Small lips? Big lips? I mean i'm sure everyone looks different down there but guys do you really care??

... i think it would be kinda wrong to not wanna be with a girl because of how her vagina looks. personally i do not care at all, but i am sure there are some guys who are more attracted to certain types. my taste does tend to lean toward small and tight, but i really don't care much. as avman said its the person i am attracted to.

You know, if your partner loves you and wants to be with you, he'll be ok with how you look. Like you said, don't have sex or be sexual with someone until YOU'RE comfortable with the person you're with and feel safe.

I think a lot of people worry about how they look to their partner if they haven't had sex, but like I said, if they care and love you, they will accept you and love you inside AND out.

If a guy is more concerned about the appearance of your vagina, restrict his access to you and your vagina. Guys who truly love you will not care.

However if the vagina is covered in warts or a lot of huge bumps any guy would be worried about the appearance including the guys who are in love with the whole person.

I don't know if anyone would agree with me but when you're with someone and you love them you don't really care about trivial things like whether or not your partner shaves or how their privates look. Honestly, I could care less what it looks like as long as it feels right (and good).

FIRST OF ALL can we all give this person a huge BRAVO for waiting until she felt the time was right before sleeping around and corrupting herself like so many other young people?

BRAVO...I like the fact that you have enough strenght and respect for yourself to wait until you feel ready. Good job, you already headed down the right road.

As for the V thing, Most men who are normal, could care less, as long as you don't smell, have warts or anything obvious. And even then.SOME men may over look it.

LOL, I managed to stay out of the boobs thread but this one is different...

A person has many attributes like mind, feeling and looks.

The whole person matters. Looks is a part of the persons attributes. Looks of the vagina is part of the person looks. Sorry if that sounds too systematic. I am an engineer after all.

I feel and tell my gf often that her vagina is beautiful, I really like the smile of her vagina.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone not liking the way a vagina looks. It seems to me that 99.9% of men are happy to get a look/smell/taste of one! But like most everyone says, as long as it doesn't smell or have bumps/warts on it, it should be fine

If the vagina has an evil scowl and constantly tells me to burn down the church, I may be hesitant in continuing the relationship with the woman. I had a 7-year battle with my left nut who kept telling me to loot the candy stores. Don't want to go through that again. Otherwise the vagina could resemble Carrot Top and I could care less. Ok, maybe a more appealing celebrity like Whoopie Goldberg.

If someone based whether to be with you on your vagina, I would question their quality anyway.

Just practice good hygiene and protect yourself from STI's, and I really think you have nothing to worry about.

Everyone's vagina is unique to them, but I have yet to hear a guy whom dismissed a girl he cared about because her lips weren't the "right size".

I don't want to engage in any form of sexual activity till i'm completely comfortable with everything just so i can really enjoy it without worrying about how i look. I'm not exactly worried about how i "taste" but more the look. Do you guys really care about what a vagina looks like? Small lips? Big lips? I mean i'm sure everyone looks different down there but guys do you really care??

Honestly? Yes and no. I don't care what it really looks like as long as it's clean and either completely shaved or close to it. Odor is a VERY important thing. In terms of lips sizes, that doesn't matter. In terms of the inside, how it feels is pretty important as well.

But I have to admit, over the years, I have seen a couple that weren't very appealing looking but most were.