A question for the girls

I don't get it. Why do most girls like to be teased and then like the guys that tease them? How can you handle that punishment? Guys who tease girls get girls. And the shy guys like myself who think its morally worng can barely get anything. So, any advise or anwsers would be nice

I don't get it. Why do most girls like to be teased and then like the guys that tease them? How can you handle that punishment? Guys who tease girls get girls. And the shy guys like myself who think its morally worng can barely get anything. So, any advise or anwsers would be nice

Teasing is a fine balance, it should not be cruel, but basically the intent is to be playful, and employ some laughter. People like to laugh, it feels good and releases serotin and other happy hormones. Because of that...it also can bond you to the person whom makes you laugh. Besides, life needs some fun sometimes

It's a form of communication employed by people in all kinds of relationships. Even parents tease their children for example (peek-a-boo is teasing!).

Done right, teasing is far from "punishing". And done with respect, it is not morally wrong either.

Ok fine maybe I went a bit far with morally wrong. But in my school someone made their girlfriend cry and almost hit her for her crying. I sorta see your point from others techniques.

That sounds more like bullying and abuse to me; not teasing.

Morally wrong? What is morally wrong about joking around with someone? What is morally wrong about having fun? It's not morally wrong just because you don't have the confidence or social skills to do it yourself. I find that very insulting. With that kind of bad attitude maybe you should start pointing the blame finger at yourself instead of others.

Ok fine maybe I went a bit far with morally wrong. But in my school someone made their girlfriend cry and almost hit her for her crying. I sorta see your point from others techniques.

Okay, I am glad you corrected yourself because this is not teasing as in flirting/teasing, that's downright rude. No girl wants to be treated like that, at least if she is clinically sane. The guy who did that is a loser, but don't group all kinds of teasing into the same group as that moron.

I know where your coming from. Girls are attracted to the * * * * * * * * and are not to the shy guys. Why? It doesnt really matter how attractive or nice you are, if you dont show confidence you wont get anything and lets face it... the far edge of confidence is when you can tease or make fun of anything to your liking. It may be hurtful or mean but girls dig that since I guess girls are mainly attracted to personality, teasing showcases personality. Now im not saying that you have to tease someone to get a girl but the fact is that it will help, remember the world is a very cold and cruel place but if you turn your coin a certain way, you can get past its cold surface.

Being hurtful or mean does not show any kind of personality I am attracted too. Do you know the waitress test? Well it goes for other things too...how someone treats people is very important, because it is how they will treat you at some point too.

Be careful of sweeping generalizations of what women, or men, are and are not attracted too.

Teasing is NOT about being mean or cruel to others.

~ RayKay (a woman whom is very much into a "shy guy" whom treats people with respect).

O.k

Hey mister lonely, don't be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!And don't let anyone make you feel foolish for posting this thread. It is a genuine question.Anyway, those guys are right. teasing can be a form of flirting,and it can be a positive experience when done in fun. you need to find a way to open up and be more confident in yourself. You are worth it!

Actually if you have never been in a situation where you can joke and tease a girl in a fun way, it is hard to get into it..

I learnt that a few weeks ago cuz i was really shy around girls and from an experience i found out when you dont think a lot about what to say when u meet them, it makes it WAYYY easier than u spending days trying to make up a perfect conversation bcz reality just isnt the same to our imaginations....

so start off by jokes and then try to get into joking about them.. but it's hard in the beginning cuz u may be tginking while teasing them that she might take it seriously ..so until you're both comfortable with it it will feel weird...

jus a little thought, hope it helps..

There are few occasions where youc annot joke or tease a girl. Teasing and joking are fun! Why wouldn't a girl enjoy this? Also, teasing someone is in essense a way to help establish respect. If you are teasing her about her hair or something you are in a round-a-bout way telling her that she isn't meeting your standards. Too many guys fawn over girls all day long so they are used to meeting guys standards, but when you tease her you are in essense jokingly telling her that she didn't meet your standards about something and that is a challenge. Challenge is important.