I need a job, but my last went badly.

Okay, so I'm 17, and need a job. My last job (at the local movie theater) actually went okay while I was working. I finished out my two weeks notice and my main boss even said I'd be missed.

Then a little while afterwards, me and a friend who also worked there (but was more or less fired) came to visit old friends. We were already pretty hyber. On our way out, my friend went over to a Scary Movie 4 standee and ripped Carmen Electra's head off. Well, suffice to say, my ex-boss was pissed. Another manager there (who is a good friend of mine) told me we were both banned for life. He said that the reason I was banned, even though I did nothing, was because I didn't try to stop my friend.

Then to make matters worse, me and my friend did something that I really shouldn't have. We went to the movies the next Saturday. Yeah, it was sort of a joke. Anyways, we got about 3 feet in when another manager told us to leave. I was told by my manager friend that my exboss said he'd call the cops again if we ever came again.

So, what do I say on future work applications? I mean, being banned probably isn't going to get me a good reference, wether I deserve one or not. Specifically, I want a job at IHOP, and on the app it says to list past 2 places of work. This job has been my only one, by the way. Anyways, the app also asks if it can contact the employer and whatnot. So, what do I do? How can I handle this as best as I can?

My friend told me to just not put it on my application, and pretend like I've never had a job before, or at least for the interview. I guess I can legally not list a place of work since I'm under 18. I could do that, I'm just worried they might do some sort of a background check and find it out, losing me the job. Then again, it's not a huge job, and they are in need of people, so it's unlikely they'll do this.

ARG! What do I do?

I doubt they will find that out. Just don't use the ex-boss as a reference but you can still list the job on there but let them know that the ex-boss there is not a one of your references. Surely you have some other references?