Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do guys show they are attracted to a girl?

ladeedah

How do guys show they are attracted to a girl?

How can a girl tell if a guy is physically attracted to a girl - besides the obvious "touching her". Also,is there a difference in how a shy guy might show his attraction..

Tigris
    If he's very interested in you you'll catch him watching you everytime you turn around. If it's a shy guy he'll probably be embarrassed and look away when he's caught. Also, he'll go out of his way to walk past you all the time so he can look at you.

Why don't you just go up and start talking to him? If he doesn't know your name just say, 'Hi my name's ......' Sometimes if you're waiting for the guy to make the first move you could be waiting for years! I know this from experience.

Good luck

Mrocza
    Platinum Member
    He may mirror your movements...if you tilt your head, he will, if you start playing with a pen, he will, etc.

He'll be facing towards you...with his entire body, legs and such.

He'll probably find a reason to touch you.

He'll notice/compliment you on little things.

He'll hold eye contact for longer, or you'll catch him staring at you.

He'll most likely flirt with you, lol.

Kyoshiro Ogari
    He may totally ignore you, thus making you think that he doesn't like you, thus ending any chance at possible bliss, thus answering threads in a tone that suggests he's been through such pain.

ladeedah
    KO, you are one funny dude!!! Tigris and Mrocza, thanks for your answers!

Dating Coach
    "signs" of interest are FAR overrated. Something you think is a sign is not, yet something you don't think is a sign really is. I have noticed over the years that the people who look for "signs" of someones interests are the ones who are in turmoil wondering whats going on here, are they interested, etc. The people that actually have the guts to ask someone out, they NEVER end up in this situation.

The point of my post? If you want to know, ASK THEM OUT! You are making this difficult on yourself.

Orlander
    Platinum Member
    I agree with Diggity. You can't always rely on "vibes". When I met my ex (whom I dated for 4 years) I just walked up to her and asked her what she was reading. She didnt even glance my way the entire time I was sitting right in front of her in the cafe. Later I came to find out that she was checking me out but our eyes just never met. It's a good thing I didn't rely on "signs" and just went over to her...those were 4 of the best years of my life.

Orlander

Kevin T

"How do guys show they are attracted to a girl?"

I don't. lol

forever_one
    omg i can so relate.. i hate it when shy guys dont have a clue dammit.. what to do with shy guys.. *jumps to the shy guy forum*

My guy looks at me all the time
    Does that mean he likes me
    I know this coz i look at him all the time too
    Lately he's not looking at me anymore
    Because he thinks i have another guy on hand
    mixed signals just suck.

MrMilk
    I agree with Diggity Dogg. I don't have a lot of experience in this field, but when it comes down to it, this whole shebang is about two people interacting. You're not dealing with a machine and dating certainly shouldn't be seen as some form of tactical game.

Just spend time with the person and just see where it goes from there. It's all about creating rapport and a sense of comfort.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Is my professor attracted to me?
First things first, no he's not married. I have known him for over a year now and he has never mentioned a wife and does not wear a ring. He lives
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Should I Bother Contacting Her Again?
Ok, so I went to the club this weekend and long story short me and this girl hit it off. It got pretty intense, lots of kissing involved, and there
Boss issues love crush or what
Hi i am new here, but i need som advice It is like this , i want to know what you think about this, The company i am working with had a weekend
Teasing sexually
Hey everyone my name is Jakob (yes it has a "k") so I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months now and I would say we have a very strong
Is it an invitation?
So i recently got a house mate who happens to be my uncles super young gf, well shes about my age really.. Anyways its been 3 days since weve

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice