Self confidence and health down the drain due to...

excema. I have tried every cream under the sun, cut out things from my diet, worn bandages keep my nails short and nothing i do will get rid of it. It killed my self esteem long ago (I refuse to wear a skirt). Most people go ewwww when they see it or isn't that painful, it looks so sore you poor thing.

Can't they just ignore it instead of adding to my self esteem issue? I think this is slightly a vend and slightly a has anyone had huge gapeing excema all down their legs for years on end and found something that managed to shift it? I'm 21 years old I don't think it's a case of 'you will grow out of it' that one wore thin about 5 years ago.

Thanks,

~S.

Try Arbonne. I have been recently introduced to it by people who have had nagging exzema for years and they say it is the only thing that works.

link removed

You use the moisturizer, skin conditioning oil and sea salt scrub. All the info is on the website. It is awesome stuff! If you want some proof, please email me and I can also show/send some before and after pics of actual people who had the same problem and seem to have found a cure.

I can't believe your doc refuses to refer you! Go find another doctor!

That is ridiculous!

I had bad excema as a infant and child, but it was cleared up with the use of certain creams and medications and now I only rarely get a flare up (mild, usually in the winter, on my arms). I have a friend that used to get very serious cases of it on his hands (including palms) that was very painful too even, but again, medication cleared it up well.