What's your fav sex possition and why?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spooning is basically when you are both laying on your sides. The girl's back is up against the guy's front. It's a way of cuddling and also a sexual position. As for the sex position, think of it like doggy style but you are on your sides. It works really well if the guy wraps both of his legs around the girls' legs. Another way to go about it is for the guy to left the girl's top leg upward slightly.

what is spooning? I have heard that term used before but never known what it meant.

My biggest turn on... It's hard to say really. Depends on my mood I guess. One sure fire turn on is a good meeting of the minds, but this thread is about sex, not intellectual matters.

I guess one thing sexually that is always a turn on is trying new things. When we do something we've never done before it's always really exciting.

My favourite USED to be doggy style. I now love a version of it where I'm lying flat on my stomach and my boyfriend is right on top of me, most of his weight on me. It's a very vulnerable position since you can't move. And I of course help myself to rubbing my own clit which he loves.

Standing up over a couch or a chair with him coming in from behind is hot too. He was never able to cum in that position until he met me.

And since we don't do it very often, missionary is sexy too. I love holding onto him.

Ah heck, any kind of sex is super with my boyfriend.

Weirdest sex position? I wouldn't consider any of the sex I had "weird". The shower is awkward. Front seat of a car is odd. Outside on a deck is kind of different too I guess. Middle of a field under the starlight is kind of romantic but definitely not the norm.

69 is not for me. I'm not huge on oral sex, receiving nor giving, and neither is my guy. I get very self conscious and it's very awkwark since I'm too tall to make it all that comfortable.