Well I thought I would post an update. I recently started a Long distance relationship with an ARMY man. I was very apprehensive about it at first. We were going to take things slow one day at a time and see where they went but F-that. Everything has been going so fast for us, and yet at the same time it feels so right. Everything about our relationship is just pure insanity.

He came to visit me this weekend which was just the best time. Each time I see him I fall in love with him more and more. So he cookes me this elaborant dinner Sat night (last night) I have never had a guy cook for me before. Then we were holding each other talking and I was telling him my fears about the LDR. About him moving to Italy and how I don't think I can do a 3 1/2 year long LDR. We talked for hours and then...HE PROPOSED. We are engaged. It is so insane, it is happening so fast. Yet I just know that he is the one. He has changed my entire life in the short time knowing him. He wants to adopt my daughter and is getting ahold of lawyers and all that good stuff. I am so insanly happy right now. I know he is the one. I don't know how...but I just know! I want to tell my family so bad yet I know that they won't be supportive over it. They will say it is too soon and I am stupid. Yet I am so in love with him. He is so in love with me. He is amazing with my daughter. He is just the perfect guy for me. I feel like this is the man I have searched for my entire life and I found him, and I am engaged to him. We are talking about eloping so we can move to Italy together and when we get back to the states throw a huge elaborate wedding for our family and friends. I know this sounds so crazy....so insane....yet I know it is just right. I know he is the one. I just wish my family could be happy for me. Reguardless of what they say or think it isn't going to come in the way of my happiness. I am so happy. When he asked me I started shaking, I started shivering and had an immediate sensation of butterflies that wouldn't go away. I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!

We have...He is in the ARMY being stationed there, just got a huge raise...he is going ahead of me to find daycare apt. school all that stuff. We will be living on the base which is huge american speaking. I am gonna continue taking online classes and work waitress somewhere. I speak some italian, (learning more now lol) I really think this is gonna work out!!! I am soooo super stoked!