Subtle ways of letting him know I'm interested?

What are some subtle yet effective ways of letting a guy know that a girl is interested?

I've known the guy in question since January, and we have lots to talk about, we're on the same wavelength, we tease each other all the time and enjoy each other's company. I'm starting to fall for him. I mostly see this guy at uni, coz we have the same classes etc. But lately we've started to study together on the weekends and have dinners.

What are some subtle ways to let him know that I"m interested? Verbally and physically?

Someone please help! I'm really bad with flirting. Any kinda tips would be appreciated

We guys can be pretty thick-skinned on seeing subtleness. However, if you don't want to ask him out (I'd suggest you don't, we guys like to take the initiative), I'd share with him some things that are important to you. Family history, stories from you past, etc. You can also introduce him to your close friends. Casual taps and frequent eye contact may communicat interest to him as well. I'd just continue spending time with him and let him get to know you. You might try what someone I know did with me, bring up the subject subtly, for example, "I wonder what people are thinking of us."

I agree with Alabama, eye contact is definitely a way you can show him that you are interested in him. Also when you guys talk, look at him and then look away shyly. Be flirtatious with him. Talk to him about stuff that interests him. Try to get to know him better. Ask him what he likes to do, where he likes to hang out, etc. Maybe you can ask him if he wants to go with you somewhere to a place that you guys both like. I know that sounds like you are asking him out, but there really isnt anything wrong with asking a guy out. A lot of girls do it. I have done it many times.

Here is a thing that most women just dont understand about us guys....

JUST BE STRAIGHT UP WITH WITH US!!! no riddles ...no hints....we are not mind readers as much as we like to think we are. We are actually kinda dumb when it comes to this...thats why we like to hear it as it is, and tell like it is...

and just so you know...as a guy i would loooooove it if a woman asked me out...its not just our job to ask the opposite sex out....its both our jobs.

good luck to you...hope it works out

Thanks for the replies guys

Well there is definitely nothing wrong with asking a guy out. I've done it before but this time, I wanna see if I can get him to do the chasing instead! Hehe, there's nothing wrong with wanting that right?

Is it a good sign that he asks me lots of questions? He asks a lot about my religion, my family, my plans for the upcoming break etc. And he suggests bringing me to restaurants that he regularly frequents. But then I also know he's a very friendly guy who talks a lot. So maybe he's just trying to make me feel comfortable.

I'm really shy, and pretty hopeless at flirting. Any more tips that u guys wanna give me? I'll try to give him more eye contact (hopefully I don't look away too quickly coz I always end up blushing when I maintain eye contact for a while).

You could aways show up at his house in lingerie and a trench coat. THen walk inside, remove the trench coat, and see how he would react.

I'd bet you know right then and there if he was interested. Not to mention, he'd DEFINITELY be able to tell that YOU were interested.

You could aways show up at his house in lingerie and a trench coat. THen walk inside, remove the trench coat, and see how he would react.

Now thats what I mean by being "STRAIGHT UP"....only its more like STRAIGHT UP TO THE EXTREME lol

Starlet....if he asks you to go to a restuarant with him....may I suggest you two have a couple drinks there to loosen up a bit ...I am not sure what other advice to give you other then just telling him that you have a crush on him ....good luck to you

overthinking...... just ask him out. And also no its not always true that men always like to take the initiative. 80% of men wouldnt mind that the women actually is the one making the first step. Arent we living in equality time? women should be allowed to hunt also so go for it. At least you'll know how its like to be in a man shoes trying to ask girls out lol.