My ex-girlfriend is so pissed at me! She is mad cause I have been ignoring her and not taking her calls or texts for the past month. We got in a huge fight a month ago and I told her I was done with her forever, she didn't have much to say but only wanted her movies back. So I gave them back to her and left.

She called or texted every 4-5 days with weird texts like "I am moving, so you won't have to see me again," or to let me know her boyfriend is coming up to where I work, etc. She would call and not leave a voicemail.

I never called her back or texted her, so she called a week ago wanting her lamp back and was just rude about it. After I got her text about her lamp I texted my friend and said "now she wants her lamp back, man, I don't want to see her." I accidentely sent it to my ex instead!! My ex replied rudely to that, of course. So I texted her back about it. I was tired of her making a fuss about it so I brought it over to her and she went off saying I was just going to put it on her doorstep and leave, which I wasn't. She was very angry with me and told me to leave. Her boyfriend was there too, but he just stood there.

I figured as long as she got her property back she would be happy, nope.

Now she hates me even more since I went over there, I was just going to give it to her and leave since she was making a big deal out of it.

She then said she was going to get a restraining order against me and change her number! I never call her!! Or see her, or go over there!! How dumb!! If anyone should change their number it should be me!! I said "whatever" and walked off.

I am really upset because of our fall-out. I know she's angry cause I've ignored her for a month, but I was tired of her mixed signals all the time. I never wanted things to be this way between us, and I never intended for her to hate me. I am still confused on why she does. She never once apoligized in her texts for her previous behavior and that's why I continued ignoring her. She also said when I was on the phone with her about her lamp that she regreted ever dating me! Before I cut her off she was telling me she would date me again and all sorts of stuff. This girl loved me alot and would still tell me. But she was having issues w/her boyfriend at the time too.

I hate having her mad at me and am wondering if she'll hate me forever? Does it sound like something that severe to make someone wanna hate another forever? I am really hoping we can be friends in the future as soon as I'm over her. Do you think she'll come back around in the future, or just continue hating me?

it also sounds like she wants your attention so thats why she is going to drastic means. if she were over you or anything, she wouldn't be so angry right now. i think she is very hung up on you still and wants you to pay more attention to her.

Go strict no contact. This girl is toxic for you. The most dangerous time will be the inevitable break-up with current b/f. Then you must be extra strong to stay away from her for she will cause you endless heartache if you were ever weak enough to get back in any form of relationship with her.

She broke up with me a year and a half ago because I had issues I needed to fix. Now she has noticed the change in me and likes it. I am afraid she will hate me forever and I don't want that. Should I call her when I am ready to talk again (if she hasn't changed her #) or just wait for her?

I would talk to her? When you are ready? It would not hurt telling her to stop calling you, and that you will be in contact when you are ready. I think you borth need a break. And if this has been going on for 1 1/2 years! You definatly need a break!

Hi there,

She is childish. Period. It does not matter who broke up with whom. The bottom line is one can always see a person's true colors when situations such as this happens. With that in mind, it can only solidify your decision that the break-up was the right thing.

Ingore her at all costs. She wants attention and wear you down. If you ignore and stay away from her, you won't have to worry about it. You are better off without her in your life. Take care and all the best to you.