Comfortable...but shy

Hey I just had a question for some people. I guess this sounds a little stupid, but I love talking to my g/f about like kissing, making out, cuddling, etc. I'm extremely comfortable with it. It's just that when I want to bring it up, I tend to be a little shy, and don't ask about it or say anything about it.

Sometimes I feel like she doesn't want to talk about it, but I'm sure she does. So, I guess my question is...when is a good time to bring it up? I also feel like I might be annoying her if I brought it up too much...

Sometimes I feel like she doesn't want to talk about it, but I'm sure she does.

Are you sure she does? If you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys? I know I didn't like talking about any of that stuff until I started university. My boyfriend in highschool loved talking about his feelings, and about us and I would just tell him to be quiet...It wasn't that I didn't want to kiss him, or make out or all that. I definitely wanted to, but I just did NOT like talking about it. It made me nervous and uncomfortable...I simply didn't see why we had to discuss kissing when we could just do it. I've become more comfortable since then, but I remember how nervewracking it used to be for me to talk about my feelings and our relationship.

What exactly is it about those topics do you want to discuss with her? Like how far you guys should go? Or what she is comfortable with?

Oh I see. Hm... that's good that you try to talk to her about that stuff. You said that she might get annoyed if you keep bringing it up though, is there a reason why you say that? Asking a close friend might help, but know that if it's one of her close friends, they will tell her (it's a girl thing). However, subjects like that it's best to keep it between the two of you. Maybe ask while you guys are getting intimate, and be like "is this okay?" and see how that goes... just don't do anything crazy and I think she would be fine with that. My ex used to just ask me questions and I would nod, shake my head, or just say yes or no... is it her first relationship? Maybe she's just nervous, or not used to it.