Ask For Advice

Thread: He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

krissbrown

He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

Deleted Entry

Last edited by krissbrown; 03-18-2006 at 03:00 AM.

DN

Take what he said as the truth. I think the threesome idea is a stretch. But you could say that you prefer to go out on dates with him alone as it is more fun to be with him that way. Don't complain or say you don't like his friend. Make it a compliment rather than a complaint.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Hey weird you and I are in the same boat! I say we go out.

Anyway, I definitely know where you are coming from. The 3some idea is a huge stretch though. Don't mention that to him and don't say you don't like his friend. If you still want to try with this guy, tell him that you like him and want to get to know him better, so you're hoping to spend some time alone together next time you go out. Look him right in the eyes while you are saying it.

If that doesn't work, you know what to do.

krissbrown
    LOl, i know phillyguy! Thanks, I know im a little paranoid. I just think at his age 35- he should know not to bring his friend along. Maybe he doesn't know any better.
    I HATE his friend so much, I could tell his friend hates me for whatever reason. I think hes jealous. I have been so nice to him and he just smirks at me. Hes his best friend. I wanted to say I hate him but i dont want to upset this guy. I guess you guys are right I should tell him about getting to know him better, alone.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Let us know how it goes.

Top Threads
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Am I crazy for wanting to date a girl with a child that isn't mine?
I've been seeing this girl for around 3 months now and dating her for a month and a half. In the beginning, all we did was hook up, hangout (at my
Got myself in a bit of a predicament last night...
Ok so last night went to happy hour after work with a bunch of co-workers. I had a couple of drinks and was feeling good (as I usually do at these
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
Did he lie to me in the beginning ?
A couple weeks ago my new boyfriend told me that a few of his mates would be home from Australia and he was spending the day with them. Anyway it's
So what's up with a certain dating site that starts with M...
So I recently joined Match.com and am very disappointed to see the quality of men who viewed my profile. I'm a girl-next-door type pretty and some
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice