Ask For Advice

Thread: He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

krissbrown

He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

Deleted Entry
    Last edited by krissbrown; 03-18-2006 at 04:00 AM.

DN

Take what he said as the truth. I think the threesome idea is a stretch. But you could say that you prefer to go out on dates with him alone as it is more fun to be with him that way. Don't complain or say you don't like his friend. Make it a compliment rather than a complaint.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Hey weird you and I are in the same boat! I say we go out.

Anyway, I definitely know where you are coming from. The 3some idea is a huge stretch though. Don't mention that to him and don't say you don't like his friend. If you still want to try with this guy, tell him that you like him and want to get to know him better, so you're hoping to spend some time alone together next time you go out. Look him right in the eyes while you are saying it.

If that doesn't work, you know what to do.

krissbrown
    LOl, i know phillyguy! Thanks, I know im a little paranoid. I just think at his age 35- he should know not to bring his friend along. Maybe he doesn't know any better.
    I HATE his friend so much, I could tell his friend hates me for whatever reason. I think hes jealous. I have been so nice to him and he just smirks at me. Hes his best friend. I wanted to say I hate him but i dont want to upset this guy. I guess you guys are right I should tell him about getting to know him better, alone.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Let us know how it goes.

Top Threads
How do I broach this conversation?
So over Thanksgiving I reconnected with a man with whom I was very, very close from the end of high school through my junior year of college. Long
She introduced me to her parents so soon. Is this strange?
I met this girl online a few days ago. She invited me over and we did have sex. Her parents came home and she introduced me like I was already her
Feel so mad I want to laugh
So if you guys saw my post the other day, I slept with a manger at my work who used to be my manager and is also quite older than me. We'd been
BF just said:"guys will have sex with anything that moves"
Shocker. Last night when we were about to go to sleep, he said something like "yeah, if there is a hole, guys will slay it. Just have to try it ya
Married man at work flirting with me? Now he is not acknowledging me, confused
There is this really cute guy who works in my office hes 35 but he looks and acts like he is 25, i just found out today that he has kids, i did also
I fear my girlfriend is trying to disguise herself as being single
To keep this as compressed as I can, this woman was dating somebody in August who she was very into. (She made it clear on facebook pretty much every
Boyfriend says he can't love again
My bf told me he cannot love because he's been badly hurt by his ex gf and told me to stop wasting my time on something that may not work out. I
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice