Ask For Advice

Thread: He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

krissbrown

He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

Deleted Entry
    Last edited by krissbrown; 03-18-2006 at 03:00 AM.

DN

Take what he said as the truth. I think the threesome idea is a stretch. But you could say that you prefer to go out on dates with him alone as it is more fun to be with him that way. Don't complain or say you don't like his friend. Make it a compliment rather than a complaint.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Hey weird you and I are in the same boat! I say we go out.

Anyway, I definitely know where you are coming from. The 3some idea is a huge stretch though. Don't mention that to him and don't say you don't like his friend. If you still want to try with this guy, tell him that you like him and want to get to know him better, so you're hoping to spend some time alone together next time you go out. Look him right in the eyes while you are saying it.

If that doesn't work, you know what to do.

krissbrown
    LOl, i know phillyguy! Thanks, I know im a little paranoid. I just think at his age 35- he should know not to bring his friend along. Maybe he doesn't know any better.
    I HATE his friend so much, I could tell his friend hates me for whatever reason. I think hes jealous. I have been so nice to him and he just smirks at me. Hes his best friend. I wanted to say I hate him but i dont want to upset this guy. I guess you guys are right I should tell him about getting to know him better, alone.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Let us know how it goes.

Top Threads
Online men not taking me seriously even after meeting, help?
[SIZE=2]I am having a problem with online dating. Most of the time when I message men, they donít believe that my pictures are real. They start
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
She works retail, said she wouldn't find out when she's free until today?
We texted back and forth a few times, all was well and good. Use of emojis, interest in me, etc. Last Friday, I asked her what days she would be
How Do You DTR?
Hi all, I'd like your opinion. At what point do you DTR (Define the relationship) when dating someone? Men, do you prefer for the woman to bring
He still lives with his baby mama.....?
My co worker who works in different depertment gave me his number.I was intrested so I texted him back .However,a week into getting to know each
Why would he act like this? I'm so confused
I've been talking to this guy I met on a dating site for 3 to 4 weeks. We had planned to meet this weekend for our first date but he text me the day
Finding out what a guy is looking for
I wrote about the gentleman I have been seeing before. He is wonderful: incredibly successful, passionate about life and his hobbies, an intellectual
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice