Ask For Advice

Thread: He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

krissbrown

He brought his friend along on our date? WHY?

Deleted Entry
    Last edited by krissbrown; 03-18-2006 at 03:00 AM.

DN

Take what he said as the truth. I think the threesome idea is a stretch. But you could say that you prefer to go out on dates with him alone as it is more fun to be with him that way. Don't complain or say you don't like his friend. Make it a compliment rather than a complaint.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Hey weird you and I are in the same boat! I say we go out.

Anyway, I definitely know where you are coming from. The 3some idea is a huge stretch though. Don't mention that to him and don't say you don't like his friend. If you still want to try with this guy, tell him that you like him and want to get to know him better, so you're hoping to spend some time alone together next time you go out. Look him right in the eyes while you are saying it.

If that doesn't work, you know what to do.

krissbrown
    LOl, i know phillyguy! Thanks, I know im a little paranoid. I just think at his age 35- he should know not to bring his friend along. Maybe he doesn't know any better.
    I HATE his friend so much, I could tell his friend hates me for whatever reason. I think hes jealous. I have been so nice to him and he just smirks at me. Hes his best friend. I wanted to say I hate him but i dont want to upset this guy. I guess you guys are right I should tell him about getting to know him better, alone.

NewPhillyGuy
    Platinum Member
    Let us know how it goes.

Top Threads
Chronically late girlfriend
Well, where to start... sorry this is a bit of a long post, but hopefully it's quite interesting or entertaining!... My girlfriend is chronically
He wants me to chase him !
Hello all, I have posted about a man I have been interested in and here is another one. : ) Seems very shy and we have gone back and forth
Need some advice please!
So I started talking to this guy threw a dating app. We talk everyday since the before the 4 of July. Just asking get to know type questions And
Idk what I see in these men?
So I fell for a guy who was not at same place in life as me. I ignored my instincts of what he lacked (age, maturity level etc) and fell for the
Healing and getting over a crush.
I am in my 40s, divorced last year and have had a really painful crush on a woman I have known for some time that sadly has not been
Depression after sex
Here is the back story: I met this guy on a dating site. We instantly connected and we texted for a few days and met up on the weekend. It really
Need advice .. Am I overreacting ??
Hi I'm new to this forum and would like some advice. I'll make this as short as possible. Been with my boyfriend 3.5 years. He's very caring and
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice