Bad case of jealousy

555bsd

Ever since I can remember I was not jealous than a whole lot of bad stuff started happening with my family. We lost our house, we moved from place to place to place. My parents separated and then left all four of us to fend for ourselves. I had my first boyfriend I still was not jealous just doing my own thing then we broke up and I went out with another kid and wasn't jealous. Then I met this third kid who controlled me made me do everything he said it was really horrible didn't want me talking to any of my friends beat me up always drank for four years I put up with this. I got pregnant and lost the baby after four months after that everything went downhill with my emotions and I went crazy I also have been doing drugs on and off for years. So I started going out with this new kid that I have known and I am so horribly jealous with everything he does I mean everything I don't know why I'm like that. It is ruining our relationship. I get jealous if he looks at a girl on t.v. or if he has pics of girls hung up in his room I am so not happy with myslef I think that is why. He is the same way to me not as bad but acts like it is all me why do I feel like this will I ever feel normal and not jealous again?

5 - sounds to me like along with the horrible things your family experienced, getting into drugs, and the string of bad relationships have all added to the decline in your self image.

I think before, you may have had a lot more confidence. A lot of times jealousy stems from insecurities. Maybe you don't think you are or can be everything he wants or needs. Maybe you think you're not as pretty as some of the girls he's looking at and are afraid he could easily leave you for someone better.

I strongly suggest if you are still using drugs that you stop. I think you should talk to your boyfriend about the issues you are having with trust and insecurity.

You may also consider talking to someone about the things that happened in your family. Those may be unresolved issues that will continue to corrupt other parts of your life and relationships.

Everyone has to earn what they receive in life. So its no use to be jealous of any kind of wordly possession to start with. But your jealousy stems from your fear to lose him, to lose things in life. And your view should be SO totally different on that in life. You know life is like having a handfull of sand, it slowly slips away, and no matter how much you want to grab on it, it will all flow from your hands.

What you need to do is instead of looking at the things you don't have in life, start looking at the things you DO have in life. There's a LOT of things that you do wrong in your life. Its all selfdestructive behaviour that was sparked by the break up of your parents, when they broke up your world broke up, and continues to break up even till today. What you have to say to yourself is ' STOP, to here and no further' , no more opening of gateways that lead to a life filled of misery, and pain. Drugs, jealousy, abuse. Tell me what happyness have these things brought to you in your life? It has degraded your life , and has brought you nothing but misery and sadness. Nothing in the universe but Love can bring you happyness.

Start using the building blocks of LOVE, to bring warmth and comfort back in your life. In full consious you should be off the things you can control in your life, and those things you can't control in your life, and that it will slip away like sand eventually. This is why its so much more important to 'cherish' rather then to be jealous.

People who are never satisfied can never be happy. That's the cold truth. Get rid of the drugs, invest in your future. Be happy that you didn't get a child from an abusive father, which would mean that all 3 of you would have to live in a hell on earth. My advice, Bring your life back together again.

Start picking up the pieces, glue them back together, and get rid off everything in your life that only damages that what you have build.

ScreenCheck out the guys far more then just simply dating them, you are in a volunerable position , and should NOT get any guy in your life that destroys you even more then you are already wrecked. Watch out, take care of yourself, remember your body is your temple. You are so beautifull, and you have so much to offer, and there's a better way of life. Start here.

link removed

I completely agree with robowarrior and Ta_ree_saw. This isn't about another person, this is your self esteem and what you feel you deserve. You've had such a rough time that you can be resentful of other things people have. But you need to start with yourself, slowly but surely putting your life back together. I hope you do it. Good luck.