Yep. I'm pregnant. Oh well.

Ians Mommy

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how strong you are. I just found out a week ago that I am pregnant, and everyone is pushing me toward abortion. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do about it yet, although I feel like crying everytime I think about taking that road... I don't have as much support as you do, but I'm 22 so maybe that means I'm better equipped to handle it? You're only 16 and seem way more mature than I am. I'm so proud for you, you inspire me. Good luck.

aw thank you. Trust me, I know this is going to be the hardest thing I'm ever going to do but I'm definitely ready to take it head on. The one thing you really have to remember that it is your body and not to let other people make the decisions for you. If you ever want to talk privately, just PM me. I'd be happy to talk any time.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how strong you are. I just found out a week ago that I am pregnant, and everyone is pushing me toward abortion. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do about it yet, although I feel like crying everytime I think about taking that road... I don't have as much support as you do, but I'm 22 so maybe that means I'm better equipped to handle it? You're only 16 and seem way more mature than I am. I'm so proud for you, you inspire me. Good luck.

If you dont want to have an abortion dont do it. This is your body and your baby. If you dont have medical insurance and are in the usa go to the health department and seek out medicaid for pregnant woman. There is help out there for you. Good Luck

Hey! It's still "silentscream4hlp" but I was tired of that screen name because it was from a darker period of my life and I'm out of that and onto a new life so I asked Avman to change my screen name.

I went back yesterday and re-read this entire post and I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last 6 months. It's amazing to see how I've found true love and I'm going to be a mom in about 4 months. I've grown up so much and I truly can't wait to finally hold my son in my arms.

Hey Girl,

I am very proud of how far you've come as well. You have shown strength and maturity beyond your years, and you will be an excellent role model for your son.

I hope you will keep us updated as your pregnancy progresses.

(is that you in your avatar? I like it sooo much better than the one where you are making faces! )

Hey Girl,

I am very proud of how far you've come as well. You have shown strength and maturity beyond your years, and you will be an excellent role model for your son.

I hope you will keep us updated as your pregnancy progresses.

(is that you in your avatar? I like it sooo much better than the one where you are making faces! )

Yep, that's me. lol I liked that picture but you can actually see me better in that one. Plus, if you look at my stomach, you can see my bump some! lol.

do u live with ur family?

why did u want a child at a young age?

i became a mum at 17 (now 20) but i love my little boy more than life and wouldnt change athing. i left school to have josh but now i live in my own house with my bf (josh`s dad) and i got a good job so things worked out ok for me.

I had alot of support being pregnant at a young age and i think that helped alot.

do you have pple around to support you????

Thanks Coollady. He's due October 22nd.

laul, as of right now, I'm living with my parents, brother, and the father is moving in soon. I wanted a baby a year ago and tried my hardest to get pregnant but I never did. I went on birth control in October so that I didn't get pregnant because I knew I was too young to be a mom but I miss a pill right around the time I had sex and ended up getting pregnant.

I have my parents and brother and sister behind me 100% and I have the best guy in the world who is going to be here for me the entire time and take responsibility as the father. We're getting married when I'm 18. We figured that if we had a really long engagement, by the time I'm 18, we would definitely know for sure if we're meant to get married.

I was just on the website that I keep up with the due date and what's going on with the baby at how far along I am and it says that I'm in my 7th lunar month. I'm 24 weeks today. Is it true that I'm 7 months? I thought it was 6 months today but now I'm really really confused.

A lunar month may be a different time period than a calander month. In terms of pregancy, the term pregnancy is typically 40 weeks (10 months, actually), but normal can range anywhere between 38-42 weeks.

It's so little! Eat some yogurt, girlfriend!

A lunar month may be a different time period than a calander month. In terms of pregancy, the term pregnancy is typically 40 weeks (10 months, actually), but normal can range anywhere between 38-42 weeks.

It's so little! Eat some yogurt, girlfriend!

Yep. I had posted a thread with all the pictures I had taken last night in the pregnancy forum.

When I got pregnant, I only weighed around 100 lbs but he said that I'm still completely healthy and the baby is fine.

Hey Girl,

Love the ring! Very nice.

So you were a tiny girl to begin with, huh? Glad you are eating well, gaining weight, and both you and the baby are healthy.

Nice pics!

Keep us posted!

Thanks. I love my ring.

Not so much that I was a tiny girl (I have a very large bone structure), I was on and off bulemic for years.