weight loss help

I dont know if its even possible even if you absolutely starved yourself. Quick and fast weight loss like that in a months time is not healthy at all. The best thing to do is to eat a healthy diet and exercise. Honestly from your photo you dont look as though you need to lose any weight. What the big hurry to lose so much in such a short time ?

oh seriously i am soooo willing to do anything you say for this to work.

i really wish i could make myself a schedual but im not smart with the whole dieting thing.. i dont even know where to begin.. all i know is dont eat junk food. drink water. and exorcise.. i wish i had a personal trainer but i dont got the money for that.

Not possible. You could probably lose 10 though, which is a great achievement.

There's a cool website link removed that helps you monitor calories based on your time goal, and even gives you work out to do. Some friends and I are doing it and it works well. i've lost 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks.

Give it a whirl, it's completely free.

It seems overwhelming at first, but it works wonders to monitor your food intake and do a small at home exercise program. You don't need any equipment even. So cool, gotta try it.

Not possible. You could probably lose 10 though, which is a great achievement.

There's a cool website link removed that helps you monitor calories based on your time goal, and even gives you work out to do. I've seen other using it and it works well.

Give it a whirl, it's completely free.

AWSOME...THANKS SO MUCH!

You're welcome, I hope it helps you too. It teaches healthy eating habits and once you type in what you are eating, it's easy to see what is wrong and why you have gained weight over time.

Be sure to drink a lot of water! If you are dehydrated, your kidneys don't function properly and you won't lose an ounce!

At your height, you probably dont want to go below 120 to stay healthy. If I were you I wouldn't overly obsess about weight, other than to focus on staying at a healthy weight, not too heavy but not too thin.

Good luck. I need to lose weight myself, so I might even jump on the weight loss/ and exercise thing with you.