If a guy stares at you, does he find you attractive?

Lily04

Generally if a guy tends to look at you for a bit longer than normal, does it mean he finds you attractive? And if he does this repeatedly, that's a good sign to approach/make conversation? Also, how would you approach a guy who you don't know but just sorta 'click' when you make eye contact?

I know some answers to these questions, so I'm sorta playing dumb, but sometimes I like to hear other's thoughts as well. And plus I'm bored, lol.

I just posted a thread similar to this only I rambled. Ideally, I think if a guy stares more than normal that he is definitely interested. For some reason I am able to say that to you but yet you can see by reading my thread that I have not a clue when it comes to me. As far as how to approach them, I cannot bring myself to tell to just go for it because I am currently terrified of doing so myself.

Thanks, I just wanted confirmation I guess. I looked at your thread but found it too long & detailed...you should edit it/get straight to the point, and you'll probably get more replies. I used to do long posts on enotalone as well, but found not so many people answered, so it's best to usually just get straight to the point unless the details are really necessary (i.e. your ages, teh fact that you knew his father's friend or whatever isn't that necessary.) Just a tip from what I've learned after probably posting on here too much, lol.

well i would say... smile if you get stuck and dont stop the eye contact. You can look away briefly but then look back and smile. As you are smiling you can say anything like hi. If you come accross confident and just ask any question at the same time, if the person is interested they will stick around i assure you. Be approachable with your smile and energy. Make the person feel comfortable being in your presense.

when I see a girl I like and keep looking at her, I am definitely interested. Actually this has happened to me this past few months where I saw a girl look at me quite often and in turn I have been looking back in interest. I wish it was more obvious, but I guess the best thing to do is drop huge hints like maybe smile a lot or go ahead and start a convo.

Yeah i think if a guy is staring at you a lot then he's into you in some way.

But at this point it's only physical (but I guess thats a good start!)

I dunno just fan the flame/prod a little - give him a smile or something and see where it goes from there!

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

If you catch him looking once and only once I say he may not have been staring at you or he may have been thinking about something and lost in it and happened to be looking in your direction.

If you catch him looking at you lots of times then it is a good sign that he might find you attractive. I usually try not to check girls out so obviously but sometimes you get caught and sometimes it’s good that you do.

Thanks, I just wanted confirmation I guess. I looked at your thread but found it too long & detailed...you should edit it/get straight to the point, and you'll probably get more replies. I used to do long posts on enotalone as well, but found not so many people answered, so it's best to usually just get straight to the point unless the details are really necessary (i.e. your ages, teh fact that you knew his father's friend or whatever isn't that necessary.) Just a tip from what I've learned after probably posting on here too much, lol.

If guy like girl, guy stare. Guy might also stare if guy have ADD though.

This is very simple..

If he looks at you when you a looking away, then immediately looks away when you look at him, he likes you. Most shy guys do this.

If you both make eye contact, then he looks away, looks back again, then looks away again, he likes you.

If you both make eye contact and nothing really happens, he probably doesn't, but who knows

Your eyes gives away a lot about what you are thinking, how you feel, etc. You just need to know how to read it.

Archived