Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how do you let a guy chase you?

teacup

how do you let a guy chase you?

yes....how do i let a guy chase me? and also....how do i make him want to chase me?

and

what does it mean to give a guy his space?

HaloDestroyer
    He'll only chase you if he likes you... You can't 'get' him to do anything.

However, if you show some bold signs of interests, he might wish to... push his luck... a little further.

To give a guy space is exactly the same as giving a girl space.

Hope this helps

DN

Trying to get a guy to chase you implies playing games. Not a good idea.

Making yourself look happy and confident without being arrogant, and being approachable is a prime way of attracting people which is an entirely different concept. Treating a guy as an equal and expecting to be treated as an equal also helps and trying to be chased is not part of that concept.

teacup
    sigh.......i am SO confused by this guy. i am 26. he is 37. we saw each other for about 5-6 dates back in november. i thought things were going well, though he seemed like he was getting a bit bored. then, he found out i went out with his friend for 2 dates at the same time (i made out with his friend too).....it was drama! he pushed me away and i went on vacation for a month and didnt see him.

i called him when i got back and he suggested going to coffee sometime. i said, how about a movie and he said okay. and later on i called him and we went to the movies. he was all over me though i dont think he just wants sex. i wasnt in the mood so i pushed him away. i am affectionate but he wasn't that responsive. but at the end of the night.....we gave a hug and kiss and he said talk to you soon.

but we didn't speak until i called him a week later.....and he said mabe we can see each other later on this week......and i said, oh i was thinking of waiting a little longer (because i am busy). i feel like i am always chasing him and he doesnt chase me.

but at least he always suggests doing something first when i call. (though why does he never state a specific date and time?) i kind of feel like we have an agreement that we're seeing each other.

i asked him before vacation that if he didnt want to see me anymore, he would tell me straight out right? and he said yes. i cannot read him at all. i cant tell if he likes me at all. i just think he must be so laidback and such a cool customer. either that or he has so much experience with women.......in his words, he "goes with the flow". i told him that i might like him and that i was scared and he said "don't be."

well, geez, i am confused.

ElektraHere
    I don't know but if you find out let me know! I guess it is like DN says its all about what you promote towards people. As my mom says you attract more bees with honey then with vinegar.

HaloDestroyer
    "sigh.......i am SO confused by this guy. i am 26. he is 37. we saw each other for about 5-6 dates back in november. i thought things were going well, though he seemed like he was getting a bit bored. then, he found out i went out with his friend for 2 dates at the same time (i made out with his friend too).....it was drama! he pushed me away and i went on vacation for a month and didnt see him."

Maybe he just doesn't want to get cheated on?

Hope this helps...

teacup
    i thought men like chasing women. i thought they want to do the chasing??

teacup
    well......he saw me again after vacation and we had a fun date. *sniff* i like him. i miss him.

NJRon
    He doesn't want to be in a comitted relationship. He wants to play the field.

RayKay
    Quote Originally Posted by teacup
    i thought men like chasing women. i thought they want to do the chasing??
    Depends on the man, and it depends on the woman.

Some men only like the chase aspect of a relationship.

Most men only "chase" when they see the woman as worth the chase.

Some people don't chase at all and come together quite naturally with someone else.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Chronically late girlfriend
Well, where to start... sorry this is a bit of a long post, but hopefully it's quite interesting or entertaining!... My girlfriend is chronically
The back n forth guy. Please help!
I have a dilemma that is driving me crazy. I really need some advice badly! Feel like im goin mad as i dont know what to do! Ill try and keep it
He wants me to chase him !
Hello all, I have posted about a man I have been interested in and here is another one. : ) Seems very shy and we have gone back and forth
Complicated older guy....
So I met this guy a few years ago. At the time he was married and so was I but I can admit I thought he was a attractive guy. Fast forward a few
Idk what I see in these men?
So I fell for a guy who was not at same place in life as me. I ignored my instincts of what he lacked (age, maturity level etc) and fell for the
Need advice .. Am I overreacting ??
Hi I'm new to this forum and would like some advice. I'll make this as short as possible. Been with my boyfriend 3.5 years. He's very caring and
if he does not want a relationship, should I move on?
[B][U]My questions:[/U][/B] A. Does he want a relationship? How much time do I give him to decide if he wants a relationship with me? I am not sure

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice