Thread: Does she like me or does she relli wanna take it slow?

Lightbulb Does she like me or does she relli wanna take it slow?

Heyy all!
    i was just wondering if a girl likes you but says she wants to take it slow does it mean she doesnt digg you that much??
    I was just wondering please anwser =) please and thanxx u!

Could just mean that she doesn't want to jump into bed quickly. you should talk to her about what she means.

If she means "I don't want to go out with you until 2010" it means she doesn't dig you.

If she is going out with you but doesn't want to have sex or get too involved just yet, it means she wants to be careful she doesn't get hurt.

Dana Point, Ca.
    Taking things slowly is not a bad thing. If this woman says she likes you, then she probably does. Tell her that you respect her point of view and see what happens. I am all about honesty and it seems many people can't be honest. If she likes you, but wants to take things slow, then be there for her. If she wants to date other guys, then move on my friend.

Bronze Member
    Not necessarily. Obviously, it could mean that she's not sure how she feels but it also could mean simply what she said - that she wants to take it slowly. If you enjoy her company and think she's worth your time then give it a go....even if she isnt 100% sure how she feels about you, this is your chance to impress her further and make her sure!

My ex-boyfriend had immense patience with me - he took me out to dinner, to the theatre, cinema, comedy nights, clubs - you name it - for about 6 months before he got so much as a kiss! It made me feel unbelievably special that he would put in so much effort without expecting physical rewards! I was so secure that he actually liked me. we built an incredible bond because we loved spending time together and i felt that he respected me and my wishes. I liked him a lot and didnt want to ruin it - i was enjoying getting to know him so much that i wanted to prolong it. We dated for 4 years and i was absolutely crazy about him. Give her a chance! If she's really not interested, she'll tell you. Good luck!

Good 'ol U S A
    Quote Originally Posted by baller_baby21
    Heyy all!
    i was just wondering if a girl likes you but says she wants to take it slow does it mean she doesnt digg you that much??
    I was just wondering please anwser =) please and thanxx u!
    She just wants to take her time and discover you.

Top Threads
I cringe when he uses wrong grammar.
My boyfriend has a habit of saying things like "I should have did...." "I wish I had ate something earlier..." "He should have just came
Should I ask if he wants to be exclusive or should I give it more time?
Hello, I'm 23 yo and I've been seeing a 23 yo guy that I met from Coffee Meets Bagel app since about 2 months ago. We've been on 8 dates (about once
Guy that I'm dating is still active on dating site
So I have been dating someone that I met online for just short of a couple months. We have yet to have the exclusivity talk, but I definitely think
lying about age,deal breaker or red flag?
In the last 2 years I've encountered couple(younger) guys who lied about their age because they thought I wouldn't give them the time of the day
Is it okay to ask her a question?
Hello ENotAlone! I used this site about 6 years ago when I was going through a break-up and it really helped a lot. Surprisingly most of the
Operation Finding Girlfriend
Hey all- I actually have been on this site for a long time. Well, I was on it very extensively in 2013. I created a new account now because I
Recently talking with a girl, met with her, now confused.
I've been getting different responses from i swear everywhere i go. So as of now, im like "what?" Kind of a weird situation right now, There's

online counseling
Featured Threads
Need feedback, criticism from the men here *long*
I want to vent cuz this is bugging the hell out of me me even though I should be happy to move on. I want the perspective of men here because I feel
Should I be concernd about my ex's guy being around my son?
I was married to the girl of my dreams for 16 years until she met a guy in a cooking chatroom. The question I have is can I trust this guy with our
Struggling to figure out if she likes me or not?
I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things. I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend
So having dinner with my ex tonight.
Recap: We dated nearly two years. I dumped him by email -- which was crappy of me, but I don't do conflict well. He was never able to say he loved
2 dates but now a new girl on the scene.
Been a while since I posted here, had a break from dating really, off all OLD and just thought I'd let fate do its thing. about a month ago I got
What are the chances that she could have gotten pregnant?
I met up with an ex from 5 years ago and in the heat of the moment we had unprotected sex. Now here are the facts: - She is 27, I'm 29. - She
Marrying someone with different level of religion understanding
Say, you're an orthodox religious man and your potential spouse has the same religion as you but with much lower level of practice and knowledge