Ask For Advice

Thread: i want to hurt myself

teacup

i want to hurt myself

i have this urge to hurt myself. slash my wrists or something to punish myself for all the rotten bull**** that i've gone through in the past couple of years. mostly it has to do with being bullied when i was younger, being exploited by men and used sexually when i got older, and being used by "friends" and surrounded by ppl who wanted to exploit me for my uses.

i come from a really good family so i was sheltered. when i got out in the real world, i didnt know how to protect myself. so now......i want to hurt myself. i want to kill myself. i want to die. but i also want to live. but mostly i just want to hurt myself to punish myself for not protecting myself. for letting bad ppl have access to me without cutting them off because of my pathetic fear of being lonely. i hate men. especially exploitative, manipulative, abusive men.

i feel like trash. though ironically i know that it is them who are the real trash to even think of treating another human being the way they did. deep down inside, at least i know i would not do that to another person.

so there it goes, i want to hurt myself. i want to restart my life over. i want to erase these memories. i want to kill all those disgusting vile men and people for the agony and anguish, torment they have caused me.

i hate myself because of what has been done to me. i am sick of abuse. i will never let myself be abused again but i am so wound up because of all that happened before. i feel like trash. i feel so dirty and disgusting. i wash and wash but i dont feel clean. i am tormented by demons.

Tigris
    Go to your doctor and he'll refer you to a counsellor or Psychiatrist. You need help urgently!

I started to hurt myself and a Psychiatrist helped me and put me on medication.

Good luck and take care.

xtina
    I don't think medication is the best way. I think yoga, and meditation is the best way. Also go for counceling. You might feel cleaner with sports and healthy food. It helps you know? Try to get out more often. don't stay at home and think all of that over and over. You should get your mind out of things. You could read a really funny book or see aa really good movie which makes you think in the end.

But you have to look for counceling!

Top Threads
Accepting myself
Hello everyone, I never thought I'd end up writing about this in a forum but here I am. I've always thought of myself as a strong woman that
How can I live with seeing my sick parents suffer?
My parents are both ill and sick. I do everything I can within my power mentally and physically to help my parents in their lives. Sometimes, it's
What did my friend and i do...what now?
I am a 37 year old single man. I have a very close female friend for the last 8 years. We went from meeting to friends to over the last year and a
Girl doesn't like to show affection over Text
My gf of a few months now is much less affectionate in her words than I am. I know this is true because she's always been this way and her friends
Does he even like me or is he using me?
okay so a couple days ago, a guy I had a class with asked for my number so I gave it to him and he was telling how he thought I was cute. anyway one
How to get over feelings for someone
Hello all, Pardon my english. I joined my company 2 years ago. I joined with one of my classmate from a training institute. At the time of
Dangerous attraction.
I've been supporting a work colleague for the last few months through what I found out to be a very abusive relationship. They came to me for some
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice