Ask For Advice

Thread: i want to hurt myself

teacup

i want to hurt myself

i have this urge to hurt myself. slash my wrists or something to punish myself for all the rotten bull**** that i've gone through in the past couple of years. mostly it has to do with being bullied when i was younger, being exploited by men and used sexually when i got older, and being used by "friends" and surrounded by ppl who wanted to exploit me for my uses.

i come from a really good family so i was sheltered. when i got out in the real world, i didnt know how to protect myself. so now......i want to hurt myself. i want to kill myself. i want to die. but i also want to live. but mostly i just want to hurt myself to punish myself for not protecting myself. for letting bad ppl have access to me without cutting them off because of my pathetic fear of being lonely. i hate men. especially exploitative, manipulative, abusive men.

i feel like trash. though ironically i know that it is them who are the real trash to even think of treating another human being the way they did. deep down inside, at least i know i would not do that to another person.

so there it goes, i want to hurt myself. i want to restart my life over. i want to erase these memories. i want to kill all those disgusting vile men and people for the agony and anguish, torment they have caused me.

i hate myself because of what has been done to me. i am sick of abuse. i will never let myself be abused again but i am so wound up because of all that happened before. i feel like trash. i feel so dirty and disgusting. i wash and wash but i dont feel clean. i am tormented by demons.

Tigris
    Go to your doctor and he'll refer you to a counsellor or Psychiatrist. You need help urgently!

I started to hurt myself and a Psychiatrist helped me and put me on medication.

Good luck and take care.

xtina
    I don't think medication is the best way. I think yoga, and meditation is the best way. Also go for counceling. You might feel cleaner with sports and healthy food. It helps you know? Try to get out more often. don't stay at home and think all of that over and over. You should get your mind out of things. You could read a really funny book or see aa really good movie which makes you think in the end.

But you have to look for counceling!

Top Threads
Forbidden love. He is Muslim, I am not. Never hurt like this
I don't want to go into too much detail but I met someone (lets call him John) a while back now (he is Muslim-this is important). It was all very
Had sex with me i was really drunk he was sober
So it happened a number of years ago and still it flashes in my mind everyday since. I was out with my friend the night it happened at some point I
How to cope in the modern era
Act "as if" everything is great, all the time. Never admit weakness, fear or failure. Never express negative emotions, act extremely happy and
I cry everyday
I cry everyday and I cannot do anything about it. As if there's a dark whole in my chest. Recently it became even worse due to breakup but its been
A little confused as to what to do?? please help
Hi Everyone my boyfriend suffers from bipolar type 1 I think t's called so it's not so much the hypomanic phase but the more depressed side of the
Have you ever been disgusted by an obese person?
Ok so this is going to come of way wrong but I honestly am not sure how to reconcile how I feel in this situation. Let me start by saying I am
Another depressed bastard...
I am having the worst time trying to manage my depression. I have lived with it for more than 30 years, but only started doing something about it
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice