Ask For Advice

Thread: i want to hurt myself

teacup

i want to hurt myself

i have this urge to hurt myself. slash my wrists or something to punish myself for all the rotten bull**** that i've gone through in the past couple of years. mostly it has to do with being bullied when i was younger, being exploited by men and used sexually when i got older, and being used by "friends" and surrounded by ppl who wanted to exploit me for my uses.

i come from a really good family so i was sheltered. when i got out in the real world, i didnt know how to protect myself. so now......i want to hurt myself. i want to kill myself. i want to die. but i also want to live. but mostly i just want to hurt myself to punish myself for not protecting myself. for letting bad ppl have access to me without cutting them off because of my pathetic fear of being lonely. i hate men. especially exploitative, manipulative, abusive men.

i feel like trash. though ironically i know that it is them who are the real trash to even think of treating another human being the way they did. deep down inside, at least i know i would not do that to another person.

so there it goes, i want to hurt myself. i want to restart my life over. i want to erase these memories. i want to kill all those disgusting vile men and people for the agony and anguish, torment they have caused me.

i hate myself because of what has been done to me. i am sick of abuse. i will never let myself be abused again but i am so wound up because of all that happened before. i feel like trash. i feel so dirty and disgusting. i wash and wash but i dont feel clean. i am tormented by demons.

Tigris
    Go to your doctor and he'll refer you to a counsellor or Psychiatrist. You need help urgently!

I started to hurt myself and a Psychiatrist helped me and put me on medication.

Good luck and take care.

xtina
    I don't think medication is the best way. I think yoga, and meditation is the best way. Also go for counceling. You might feel cleaner with sports and healthy food. It helps you know? Try to get out more often. don't stay at home and think all of that over and over. You should get your mind out of things. You could read a really funny book or see aa really good movie which makes you think in the end.

But you have to look for counceling!

Top Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Am I getting played
Not sure if anyone reading has seen my othere post in the other threads. Ive seen to gotten mixed up with the wrong female and things just are not
Feeling really down - suicide and self harm
It's been a while since I posted on her, so here it goes. I've been feeling really down lately, I've been frequently self harming and been having
Anyone ever lose interest in everything?
I used to like going to work, now I dread even going in now since I work with her and her new bf. I used to love working out, now I feel there is no
HELP PLZ! Idk how to handle all this. Reply plz
My exs new bf is constantly harrasing me and friends, mocking me and stuff. My ex is doing the same but not directly at me. Spreading lies about me
Dilemma with co-worker
Hi guys. I am not sure if I am posting to the right forum but this is my first time here, apologies in advance if I am not doing the right thing. I
How to stop taking everything to heart?
Here is the situation, I annoyed a co worker of mine, he snapped at me the other day. Today he pointed out how I annoyed him. Being a person who
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice