Ask For Advice

Thread: i want to hurt myself

teacup

i want to hurt myself

i have this urge to hurt myself. slash my wrists or something to punish myself for all the rotten bull**** that i've gone through in the past couple of years. mostly it has to do with being bullied when i was younger, being exploited by men and used sexually when i got older, and being used by "friends" and surrounded by ppl who wanted to exploit me for my uses.

i come from a really good family so i was sheltered. when i got out in the real world, i didnt know how to protect myself. so now......i want to hurt myself. i want to kill myself. i want to die. but i also want to live. but mostly i just want to hurt myself to punish myself for not protecting myself. for letting bad ppl have access to me without cutting them off because of my pathetic fear of being lonely. i hate men. especially exploitative, manipulative, abusive men.

i feel like trash. though ironically i know that it is them who are the real trash to even think of treating another human being the way they did. deep down inside, at least i know i would not do that to another person.

so there it goes, i want to hurt myself. i want to restart my life over. i want to erase these memories. i want to kill all those disgusting vile men and people for the agony and anguish, torment they have caused me.

i hate myself because of what has been done to me. i am sick of abuse. i will never let myself be abused again but i am so wound up because of all that happened before. i feel like trash. i feel so dirty and disgusting. i wash and wash but i dont feel clean. i am tormented by demons.

Tigris
    Go to your doctor and he'll refer you to a counsellor or Psychiatrist. You need help urgently!

I started to hurt myself and a Psychiatrist helped me and put me on medication.

Good luck and take care.

xtina
    I don't think medication is the best way. I think yoga, and meditation is the best way. Also go for counceling. You might feel cleaner with sports and healthy food. It helps you know? Try to get out more often. don't stay at home and think all of that over and over. You should get your mind out of things. You could read a really funny book or see aa really good movie which makes you think in the end.

But you have to look for counceling!

Top Threads
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
I HATE my family and would not be sad if they died
While I don't actively wish for the deaths of my parents and brother, I can promise if they were to die, I would not attend their funerals nor feel
Homesick
I recently moved in with my girlfriend, everything is going well but i cant help but miss my family who i was extremely close to. I am the youngest
Just need to rant . . So thought I would get some things off my chest in the hop
So thought I would get some things off my chest in the hope it will make me feel better. I was annoyed by an action of my bf and a month later I'm
Advice
Been married for 2 years together for 3. Have 2 kids together and he is 10 years younger than me. I have never had trust issues with him before and
In tears everyday, losing my mind, depressed, sick
Hey, I've always been SO unlucky with love and I'm getting older now, I feel so lonely, depressed, I can't sleep, i always look tired, I feel need to
Trouble getting over small past issues
Hello guys, I am here today because I believe that I need help with a current relationship of mines and this is only my problem. So there is
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice