(do i give in update)SHE CALLED!

After 6 days....i see her calling wasnt able to pick it up and wasnt sure what to do...I called her back and she didnt answer...I was like"ok?" i get a text immediately......"so sorry i was dialing my mom please forgive me" i play it cool and text back "no problem" she immediately texts me " " Her mom's number isnt close to mine and it is not close to in her phonebook...so whats your guys opinion?

It depends on how you usually communicate with each other....Is a text equivalent to a phone call?

I'm not a big "texter", I'd rather call someone for a conversation. A return text immediately after a missed call means you're too busy to talk, or don't want to talk.

no.....she made it like she called me by accident and she texted me that....i just dont het if it is over why bother texting me anything saying please for give me or text me a smiley face after i say "no problem" in my text

very confusing.....

no... the next move is to move on

and by the way i found out she was out at a bar and an ex hookup happened to be in the same company....only one night after we have a big blow up...she doesnt know i know...dont think anything happened just ironic becuase hse told me she wanted to clear her head and do things that a christian woman going through a divorce should be doing.....how ironic....i wrote her a "i call bull * * * * letter and i am contemplating on sending it because i feel she needs to know that the gig is up and little miss perfect i need my space is cooked....

You should stop playing into and playing head games. She has emotional baggage and if you're not able to separate yourself from this situation and control your emotions (ie. just have a sexual relationship without the emotional) it's best to drop it as you will just end up getting slapped because she's not serious about you.

I agree with heloladies... I got sucked into a head game once and I'll tell you it did a number on me. It's best to take the high road and just move on. There's no reason to stoop to her level.

less then 10 days ago...we were in bed all weekend...she wastelling me and showing me how muchg she was in love with me and now she cant even call because she says she needs her space to stretch her legs and not be tied down since she was always with a guy with no real time in between

i texted her last night in response to her smley face text fromt the day before........"thinking of you" of course no response.. i kinda of expected it but i wanted to put it out there because i think it is a sign for me to move on when if she cant respond to something light ike that after over a year how much couls she really love me? or may be she is waiting 24 hrs like i did ...(i wasnt playing games) ....to text me back which is games to me....

i agree with helo...chicks like mind games.. unfortunately. She was bored, lonely, or missing you.

so now what.....her brother called me.....asked me how i was doing...i said very dissappointed and hurt on how she can love sooo much then treat me this way...we break up and she can pull herself together to go to a bar>>> * * *?