LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP! RAPE

HELP! RAPE

i was raped the other day, i haven't been able to tell any one. i'm too scared to tell anyone. i've been telling people the cuts and bruises are from falling off my bike. i don't know who to tell. im so scared. what if he comes back. please help me. i don't know what do to! HELP ME PLEASE

I can see you are from Australia what part of Australia are you from so I can look up a place for you to go to or ring.
    this site has some good advice link removed
    The important thing is to report it straight away. Go to someone you can trust a friend or family member and go to the hospital or police straight away. What this person did to you is very wrong and it needs to be reported.. Dont forget about it, you need to tell someone.

Call kids helpline as well they always have good advice and are very supportive, and you can remain annoymous. the website is link removed and the number is 1800 55 1800, please call them they will know what to do.
    Thinking of you and hope you will call

i have heard of it but i don't want to report it or anything because what if he gets off or they don't find him. he might come and get revenge for me telling people about it!

report it. they're professionals and know how to handle these situations. if there is still a possible threat to you, then they'll take protective measures.

trust in these people. they're dedicated, and speciliazed to deal with these things.

just call kidshelp line they will know what to do, even if you dont want to report, you should tell someone (such as the helpline) and also go to the hospital to get checked out. the most important thing at the moment is to talk to someone, like the helpline. or someone you can trust, because you have to tell someone, otherwise it will end up being more and more painful.

its important you report it i know you dont want to for your reasons, but my sister is a police officer and she tells me alot of rapes go un reported because of fear or whatever but if you do report it you may prevent hiom from doing it to someone else, if you dont report it there is more of a chance of him coming to you then to as if it wasd reported, i dont want to scare you or be bossy, but you reralloy must do it as bad as it may be. for your sake and other peoples.

do my parents have to know if i report it? because i really hate my parents. and i definitely don't want it to happen to anyone else but i'm still really scared to come forward.

Do you have a friend you can go with? or a sibling? just for support when you do report it. it doesnt have to be your parents

They don't need to know, it's compleatly confidential when you call those lines, they can't tell ANYONE about it. I agree with everyone else, at the very least you should call the kids help line and take it from there.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice