Ask For Advice

Thread: Pee during orgasm?!?!

nychick

Pee during orgasm?!?!

i recently started using a powerful vibrator that really gets me to have orgasms (first time i actually used a vibrator). But, sometimes i pee at the same time i orgasm when i use it. I NEVER pee'd before when i got an orgasm by a guy but currently sometimes using this vibrator i do pee. could it be the vibrator itself and its powerful vibrations in/on my clitoris? (note: i use the vibrator only in/on my clitoris and not in the hole i have sex in). i didnt get an orgasm from my b/f since i have used the vibrator so i can't really tell if the same thing is going to happen when my b/f gives me an orgasm (HOPEFULLY NOT! LOL). is this normal to pee during getting an orgasm from a vibrator?
    Last edited by nychick; 01-03-2006 at 08:22 PM.

RayKay
    Are you sure it's urine, and not just female ejaculate? Many women do "ejaculate" a clear fluid when they orgasm. Does it smell like urine, or is it colourless, and even kind of sticky?

Anyway, it can happen even with orgasms with men, but I have yet to meet or talk to a man whom is turned off by that kind of thing.

One other thing "that hole that you have sex in" is called a vagina...

darkblue
    I also believe it could be female ejaculation - which is perfectly normal.
    Last edited by darkblue; 01-04-2006 at 08:53 AM.

newts
    Silver Member
    I have many sick male friends. Whilst i have never had this happen to me the guys call it the waterfall. It's not urine, it is the female ejaculation and women think they are peeing because it shoots out with great force.

One of my friends showed me a text download where the women pee-ed about 2 foot. lol, it looked really strange, so if this is what is happening to you it's not pee, it is just ejaculation.

BellaDonna
    Don't worry, it sounds like its just female ejaculation. Consider yourself lucky.

i can't really tell if the same thing is going to happen when my b/f gives me an orgasm (HOPEFULLY NOT! LOL)
    Some men die for it, and if they know you're capable of it, they almsot feel as if the sex act is incomplete unless it happens. The only annoyance is that you have to change the sheets much more often.

the women pee-ed about 2 foot
    While that's quite impressive, I doesn't have to travel that far for it to be a "female ejaculation". lol

BellaDonna

LiquidCherry

Quote Originally Posted by RayKay
    "that hole that you have sex in" is called a vagina...
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I can't read anymore than that!

~Serendipity~
    You can get a lot of pressure on your bladder when having sex or using a vibrator and sometimes the sensation of a vibrator can relax your bladder muscles as well!

Just make sure you go to the toilet before and after you use it, to prevent it.

fantasia2004
    now if I told you then it would not be a secret anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Serendipity~
    You can get a lot of pressure on your bladder when having sex or using a vibrator and sometimes the sensation of a vibrator can relax your bladder muscles as well!

Just make sure you go to the toilet before and after you use it, to prevent it.
    I thought when you are in the process of an orgasm and organ or something of that kind actually supresses the bladder from releasing urine?

Top Threads
Is she telling the truth about being a virgin?
LONG POST. BUT FUN TO READ. BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT SURE IF THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Me and my girlfriend started becoming
Condom issues - help
I'm on my phone so this will be brief right now...so I was with a new guy recently and the condom came off during sex :(. To me it seemed too big
I feel horrible, need advise please
I know I will be judged, and believe me I feel horrible. Never been in this situation. I have dated only three men in my life (including my ex
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
Help Please
This is really starting to get on my nerve now. Firstly, we are 22 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now. I left him last
Was it me?
My ex partner and I have been broken up for a few weeks now. We had our issues of arguing and she couldn't handle it and didn't know what she wanted
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice