Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling down.......girls am I attractive enough?

Feeling down.......girls am I attractive enough?

This is probably just because of a fresh break up, but I'm feeling a little down. I just broke up with my gf of 5 months because we just could not get along. Her attitude and moods were too much for me to handle, and me telling her to straighten up after weeks of trying to understand why she was upset, were "complaining and needy" to her. So, things ended.

It seems like it's so hard to meet anyone now though. I have graduated college, have a good job, and am in a band. You'd think playing an instrument would help, but apparently not. It's not a band where I'm gone every weekend either, it's just a couple days per month or every other month deal.

I have confidence, and can make any girl laugh. It just seems everyone is engaged, in a relationship, or having kids. I guess maybe I just need to not worry and the right girl will come. Anyway, here's a pic girls. Anything I should change as far as my looks that would help??? Thanks!!

If you had the right type of personality, I'd definitely go for you! I honestly think you're cute. I think lots of people, regardless of their physical appearance, have low self-esteem after a breakup.

You look like a good-looking man who looks very happy in your pictures. I do think you would be a good catch, from the sounds of your post.

Personally, I am very attracted to a man with dark hair and eyes. I think you're attractive, nice smile to boot!

I think your good looking yes

You've had dating success, and you're obviously attractive enough to the women who dated you.

I wouldn't worry about it, man.

you look good very cute, eyes are amazing, and you seem sweet

Silver Member
    stricktly speaking i dont think you are hot face wise,but you look like a well-rounded guy so i dont think you will have problems dating. you probs should just wait till the girl shows up

You're cute to me. I always like guys with dark hair and eyes, and you seem to have a fun personality to beat. Your smile is definitely something that can brighten a room. However, I'd get rid of the "neediness and complaining" your ex said you had, because nothing makes a woman turn away more than a man who is too clingy.

You resemble my brother to a degree, and he's had his fair share of women callers, so as long as you play it smooth and put yourself out there you'll have plenty of girls. Just be careful, a lot of girls who go for guys in the music industry do it for the money, not for the love.

Thanks everyone! Makes me feel a lot better!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice