Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you love someone so much it makes you cry?

i think at the end of the day you need to think of your relationship this way..so many people out there are so lonely and desperate to feel the way your feeling right now and thats what makes your love so special and unique and the fact you miss him so much is even better cause your relationship will be so strong..but when you start crying when you to are having a fight you need to tell him that you cant handle it and that your not being to over dramatic. And when you start questioning his actions just imagine you were him and what he thinks of the situation and take it from there. I think the most important element of a relationship is understanding one another.
    Hope that helps

Bronze Member
    Yes- it's perfectly natural. Even the thought of them makes you cry. I think that when people are at this level of love, that's when they really love someone and feel that that person loves them back the same. I don't think that it's becuase you're overly emotional. Sounds like this person is possibly the one for you. Enjoy the relationship while it lasts!

P.S. Re-Edit- Don't be so hard on yourself. You are who you are, and sometimes, it's smart to analyze things about relationships. We can't be blind when it comes to certain issues. Although it may seem like you're being overanalytical, maybe it's your hunch that's telling you something just isn't right. What seems to be overanalytical could be that your gut is trying to warn you about something. Keep that in mind as well.

Yes it is possible to love someone that much. I'm going through that right now!

I've been married twice before and have loved both my husbands' in different ways but the love of my beautiful fiance is on a deeper level. She has my heart and my soul!

Thanks all for your responses. I told him exactly what was bothering me and that made me bawl twice as much. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster and yes, even though I'm glad I was able to speak my mind, I feel terrible since it was a subject we were so touchy on. We both agreed that I need to just breathe, take a moment, and let things go so I don't stress out but it's not something I can just do like flipping a light switch. I've had this happen to me before with past relationships but I value this one more than anything.

I guess it's time for me to believe in myself...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice