Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Overprotective Boyfriend

princess18, why is he so insecure at that age, i know hes only 16 and probably in need of a maturity reality check.

has he cheated on someone else or have you? this doesnt help if its the case, but all the tracking and tracing thats bad, real bad!
    Last edited by jahur; 08-10-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Originally Posted by jahur
    princess18, why is he so insecure at that age, i know hes only 16 and probably in need of a maturity reality check.

has he cheated on someone else or have you? this doesnt help if its the case, but all the tracking and tracing thats bad, real bad!
    This thread is four years old (in case you didn't know).

Originally Posted by Sli
    A typical knee jerk reaction like “dump him” is a little short sighted in my opinion. People make mistakes in relationships and these mistakes can sometimes be rectified especially if both parties love each other and are willing to try.
    I agree,. You are partly to blame here also for LETTING him do this. Speak with him and tell him things will change, if he cannot accept it, then leave him.

Oh my god!!! for real, feel so sorry for you. I know this post is old, but hope you are happy now wherever you are and away from him! x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice